• Thanks, I have been sent the password
    • No, I cannot make this game

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerTrillion exclusive PL MTT with €500 added - now with "Celebrity" Bounty :wall:wall:wall Yesterday I found I had a couple of euros in my Poker Trillion account (or thought I did). Played on the microlimit cash tables for a while to try to get it up to enough to enter tonight's game so I didn't need to make a deposit. Had a good run, finished by doubling up to about 8 or 9 euros. :ok About an hour ago, I logged in to register. Only about 3 euros in my account. :unsure Ah! I know what must have happened! Numpty that I am, I must have played on Poker Kings instead of Poker Trillion. :$ Oh well, if I can do it once ... played for 45 minutes and eventually got it up to about 7 euros. :ok Went to register ... I was already registered ... I registered yesterday, of course. :wall

Re: PokerTrillion exclusive PL MTT with €500 added - now with "Celebrity" Bounty

:wall:wall:wall Yesterday I found I had a couple of euros in my Poker Trillion account (or thought I did). Played on the microlimit cash tables for a while to try to get it up to enough to enter tonight's game so I didn't need to make a deposit. Had a good run, finished by doubling up to about 8 or 9 euros. :ok About an hour ago, I logged in to register. Only about 3 euros in my account. :unsure Ah! I know what must have happened! Numpty that I am, I must have played on Poker Kings instead of Poker Trillion. :$ Oh well, if I can do it once ... played for 45 minutes and eventually got it up to about 7 euros. :ok Went to register ... I was already registered ... I registered yesterday, of course. :wall
Have you changed your name to Sam ? That's the sort of thing I do. :$

Re: PokerTrillion exclusive PL MTT with €500 added - now with "Celebrity" Bounty

:wall:wall:wall Yesterday I found I had a couple of euros in my Poker Trillion account (or thought I did). Played on the microlimit cash tables for a while to try to get it up to enough to enter tonight's game so I didn't need to make a deposit. Had a good run, finished by doubling up to about 8 or 9 euros. :ok About an hour ago, I logged in to register. Only about 3 euros in my account. :unsure Ah! I know what must have happened! Numpty that I am, I must have played on Poker Kings instead of Poker Trillion. :$ Oh well, if I can do it once ... played for 45 minutes and eventually got it up to about 7 euros. :ok Went to register ... I was already registered ... I registered yesterday, of course. :wall
:rollin:rollin:rollin Feeling a bit old, are we??? :tongue2

:lol:lol:lol

Hi people, i played today at trillion under the nickname chikiloka but my username is PLChikiloka as maybe one of the admins can check with the affiliate manager.

I didnt think it was such a trouble that i played in this tourney, because I, In fact, downloaded the software from your site. I dont know if there is a mistake with my tracking, but i really think it is pretty unfair that i was accused of being a liar. Anyway, i apologize if my presence in the tourney upsets someone but i didnt mean anything wrong with it Have a nice day

Hi people' date= i played today at trillion under the nickname chikiloka but my username is PLChikiloka as maybe one of the admins can check with the affiliate manager.

I didnt think it was such a trouble that i played in this tourney, because I, In fact, downloaded the software from your site. I dont know if there is a mistake with my tracking, but i really think it is pretty unfair that i was accused of being a liar. Anyway, i apologize if my presence in the tourney upsets someone but i didnt mean anything wrong with it Have a nice day

Don't think anyone was calling you a liar. It's just that we wanted to know who sent you the password please. And :welcome to PL

Re: PokerTrillion exclusive PL MTT with €500 added - now with "Celebrity" Bounty Hello and :welcome to PuntersLounge This tournament is a private tournament for PuntersLounge members and as such we only give the password to members. We do not track where people downloaded the software from and send the password on that basis. Usually, we do not allow new members into private tournaments, however on this occasion made a decision to be more "generous" as you will see from the legitimate inclusion of Chatoman. As I understand it, the conversation you had in the chat box (which I did not participate in or see) you said that we sent you the password by email. I can say absolutely catagorically that that was not the case. We sent the password (by Private message on the site, no emails) solely to people who voted in this thread. As you were not a member, you did not vote on the thread and we could therefore not have sent you the password. As the password is most certainly not guessable, it obviously concerns us that we have a member who is sharing the password, and that is something we will absolutely not tolerate. It would be a great help if you would forward the email you received with the password to us at plpoker at punterslounge dot com. However, now you have found us, :welcome to PuntersLounge. Participate in the community and we'd welcome you to future PL events :ok

Re: PokerTrillion exclusive PL MTT with €500 added - now with "Celebrity" Bounty :nana:nana Whooooooo - 2nd ...... though it did take two pieces of river luck on the final table ...... sorry to the unfortunate victims (I think it was the poker gods deciding I've had too many badbeats the last two months). Good head to head with spanner - I think I'd used up my luck and he deservedly beat me :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy. Thanks to PokerTrillion for organising this ..... and for all the sideline banter on the final table - specially from snowman - :rollin. Who got the bubble :tongue2.

Re: PokerTrillion exclusive PL MTT with €500 added - now with "Celebrity" Bounty well done Spence,,and also Phillosify.... and to those who cashed Dave and Warbirds,,, oh and me :dude:dude had a bloody good time tonight,,thanks to everyone,cos i have been a bit down lately and the banter tonight really cheered me up.... this is what it is all about,,good poker,banter and no nastiness............ makes me proud to be a member here.... and snowman if we ever meet,,,a couple of pints coming your way

Re: PokerTrillion exclusive PL MTT with €500 added - now with "Celebrity" Bounty Well played spanner and all in the money and to Griff for capturing the bounty. :clap And a big thank you to Snowman for railing and keeping up the jokes and for the musical interlude. :notworthy

well done Spence,,and also Phillosify.... and to those who cashed Dave and Warbirds,,, oh and me :dude:dude had a bloody good time tonight,,thanks to everyone,cos i have been a bit down lately and the banter tonight really cheered me up.... this is what it is all about,,good poker,banter and no nastiness............ makes me proud to be a member here.... and snowman if we ever meet,,,a couple of pints coming your way
Mmmm..... Now you are in my black list... im going to get that back. :nana:nana:nana Hahaha... To tell you the truth, it has been a very long time since i got fkked by a great move like yours :notworthy, it was always a coinflip or something like KK vs AA. Anyway... Im watching you!!!!! :ok Regards :cheers

Don't think anyone was calling you a liar. It's just that we wanted to know who sent you the password please. And :welcome to PL
Ahem - I was... because he was lying about his membership on PL and about how he got the password... and it also pissed me off that he was ignoring me the first 20 times I asked him who he was... I get enough immature shit at work with all the fabulous teenagers - don't need it from adult poker players :ok So Kev - it was me :unsure

Ahem - I was... because he was lying about his membership on PL and about how he got the password... and it also pissed me off that he was ignoring me the first 20 times I asked him who he was... I get enough immature shit at work with all the fabulous teenagers - don't need it from adult poker players :ok So Kev - it was me :unsure
I must of Missed that bit Pene, as i was out and playing in the Nordic, and popping back every now and again, and all i seen was when you was asking how he got in, and he mentioned the poker affiliate manager.(Who the fook is that.) And getting the password via email:eek What another load of crap. I know All the Poker Mods and others will find out as to how, and get it sorted:ok I am annoyed like yourself and other members and also miffed as to how he got in.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: PokerTrillion exclusive PL MTT with €500 added - now with "Celebrity" Bounty Thought better boot this back up to the top as the next game is in the lobby but the entry fee has been raised from 5.50 €uro to 11.00 €uro. Unfortunately I transferred money around a few sites and only left 8 €uro in here so will just have to play some limit hold 'em to get it back up. :ok

Yikes! Forgot this was a €5 game last month - all our other forum games are €10. This is my fault - but too late to change. I will ensure it is back to €5 for April Col
dont wanna make that a freebie next month then to make up for it? :tongue2:tongue2