PokerTrillion exclusive PL MTT with €500 added - now with "Celebrity" Bounty  

1. 1.

• Thanks, I have been sent the password
    • No, I cannot make this game

Re: PokerTrillion exclusive PL MTT with €500 added

No I'm a bit behind on this at the moment I'm afraid :$ As you say though - plenty of time :ok (registration isn't open yet' date=' so you'd all forget the password anyway :tongue2)[/quote'] I'll send it out when the Virgin games finished. :ok

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:welcometo PL mate. Nice chatting to you at the table tonight :ok.
Too bad none of us won the tourney then.... We were 1-2 when whe got to final table, but it all went downhill from there to me until an AQ vs AK in a blind war knocked me out. Regards and see u in Trillion

Re: PokerTrillion exclusive PL MTT with €500 added - now with "Celebrity" Bounty Many thanks to Snowman who has accepted a PL invite to join us in this game :clap :clap :clap Look forward to seeing him at the tables. Also thanks to PokerTrillion for putting a bounty on his head - how much? Well it had to be €88 didn't it!! Better watch out - the Snowman commeth!!

Re: PokerTrillion exclusive PL MTT with €500 added - now with "Celebrity" Bounty

Pen think in chat thread on vmware
Thx, will have a look :ok
Hi Pen, I used Mojopac from a 128Meg usb memory stick to bypass boss limit - very easy - very impressed with it. Was suprised I could do it with that size stick.
Where do you get that Mojo-thing? :unsure

Hi Pen, I used Mojopac from a 128Meg usb memory stick to bypass boss limit - very easy - very impressed with it. Was suprised I could do it with that size stick.
and how? I suspected that if you're already at your limit then it recognises it on Mojopac. :unsure

Re: PokerTrillion exclusive PL MTT with €500 added - now with "Celebrity" Bounty if you go to any computer thats not the one you play on [ mates or library or any one ] set the account up you can play it on your own comp delete it from theres and off you go

DId you install on a USB stick or your hard drive?
I installed it on my hard drive and it worked. But I have two hard drives and installed it on the one that wasn't the C: drive, which might make a difference. I think you may need a good quality USB stick (does USB2 mean something? :unsure). I tried and it told me (in slightly more polite terms) "That's a piece of shit! I'm not going on there!"

Re: PokerTrillion exclusive PL MTT with €500 added - now with "Celebrity" Bounty This thread seems to have taken a lengthy diversion into USB sticks and such, so GaF's more important post is in danger of getting lost:

Many thanks to Snowman who has accepted a PL invite to join us in this game :clap :clap :clap Look forward to seeing him at the tables. Also thanks to PokerTrillion for putting a bounty on his head - how much? Well it had to be €88 didn't it!! Better watch out - the Snowman cometh!!

Re: PokerTrillion exclusive PL MTT with €500 added - now with "Celebrity" Bounty

Wow... things are heating up for the big game. But... im seeing that there are 7 people registered already, so... im the only one that cant find the pass? :wall Regards
You requested (through your vote) to be in the 3rd batch of people to be sent the password, on 24th February (today)

Re: PokerTrillion exclusive PL MTT with €500 added - now with "Celebrity" Bounty Any special characters in your username? Are you sure you're typing it right? Including capitalisation? Might be worth phoning support on 0800 376 2815 - see if they can help....