• 19:30 GMT Gnuf One Dollar Baby - $250 Added
    • 19:30 GMT Virgin V Roll 25,000 V Points
    • 20:00 GMT CelebPoker League â?¬25000 Rebuy
    • 20:00 GMT Full Tilt Hendon Mob League NLHE
    • 20:00 GMT PL Virgin Festival Super Sat - 1 Seat Added
    • 20:00 GMT StanJames Grand Prix
    • 20:00 GMT Virgin PLOPS II Sat
    • 20:00 GMT PokerKings February Poker League

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 5th February ** Looking ahead to Thursday, is there only 4 games that can be picked as a focus? I think I'm right in saying Raked Hand games and rebuys can't be picked if it's a vote... is it worth putting a 'variant' from Stars, or a private game of some description, in there?

Guest gazza271

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 5th February **

When does the password for the PL Virgin Game get sent ?
If you mean the Festival game it will be sent in the next hour or so mate :ok

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 5th February ** I thought the password for PLOPS II was supposed to be the same as for the original:unsure, it isn't you spelt it different, got it after a couple of attempts though, an extra 'p' in the middle did the trick, just incase a few of you are having the same trouble.:ok

I thought the password for PLOPS II was supposed to be the same as for the original:unsure' date=' it isn't you spelt it different, got it after a couple of attempts though, an extra 'p' in the middle did the trick, just incase a few of you are having the same trouble.:ok[/quote'] Thanks for that - I tried lower case, upper case, combo, but no joy - in now :ok

If i win a seat' date=' am i allowed to transfer it to a friend or does it have to be a forum member?[/quote'] I would stress that these rules have come down from Virgin - basically transfers are not being allowed this time (because a black market was starting) - being allowed any chance of transfers at all is only being allowed as special dispensation for the forums that support Virgin - so Morls other ticket could only, in theory, be transfered to another established member of the forum he won it through (if it wasnt won through a forum, then it's probably not transferable at all)

Wouldnt the pokerkings feb league tournament be a good choice for the focus tourney on thursday...There is a few PLers already playing in the league
I dont like choosing league games after the beginning - not really a good game for those not already involved - will definitely be pretty high on the list at the beginning of March though :ok