** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Super Sunday ATR

bigs

The Joker 2.00 Musselburgh e/w Won LTO over CD by 16L's in a class 4 carring 11-0st. He steps up to this class 3 and inc the claimer he's 6lb up but he could run well at a fair price with 10-11 on his back. 10/1
2.00 - The Joker E/W Won over C&D by 16 lengths and steps up in class today for this hurdling effort, but will carry less weigth, because of this. Won't be with a claimer, but has a decent jockey on board and should go very close. 11.0 @ SpBet and Betfred is huge compared to 8.6 @ Betfair and some bookies are as low as 7/1.
2nd @ 5/1 (but oyu advise when price as 10/1) :clap
Dundock 2.00 Musselburgh (5pts EW @ 9-1 >Betfred)
Dundock Raced on soft for 1st time last time out and won by 7 lengths. Made good headway and stayed on strongly. Will be interesting over similar trip (2m 4f) or over shorter in a faster run race.
Returns to Musselburgh as a course and distance winner and is up 9lb and has the same 7lb claimer on board as for its last success. Hadn't shown much on good ground and seemed to enjoy the softer surface. The 2nd from that race - Smart Man has been 2nd again since in a class 4 race at this track. Looks like a decent ew bet at 9-1, rival Backbeat drops back in trip and may not be suited by it and current favourite Ipay Isay had a heavy fall last time out and has yet to win a race.
Winner @ 8/1 :clap
Act Sirius 2.30 Musselburgh (EW - 22-1 Betfred) Harper Valley 2.30 Musselburgh (LAY BET) Harper Valley at odds on is no bet for me. If you are backing a horse at odds on you have to think there is not really anything in the field that can beat it and it has an outstanding chance, I can't say that for Harper Valley. It beat Franchoek and that result has given the horse its price but that was quite a shock result and the 1st time blinkers may have provided a miracle as one good run does not make it an extra special horse, it had not shown much before that race. Act Sirius won here on the flat and then won here 25 days ago on soft over this distance, looking like it had found some improvement from its hurdles debut. The trainer sends 3 horses but Richard Johnson rides this one. Trainer is +£31.16 for January, both lennon and Tidal Bay losing yesterday but does not put me off. It ran on strongly last time out and turned over its odds on stablemate and looks a huge each way bet at 22-1.
Winner @ 22/1 :notworthy and UNPLACED LAY :nana
1.50 Kempton With 2 NR's, now just 10 runners for this 5f sprint handicap, Class 6. A warm fav in Radiator Rooney who won here last night but is up 6lb for that and down in trip, making it an opposable fav. There will be plenty of pace on here, and I am looking for something that will be up there but happy to sit just off the leaders so my EW bet is: Kempsey (9/1 >Betfred) - C&D winner who goes well here and in this grade over this trip. Races off same mark as lto, and falling down the weights quite a bit. Decent run lto when 3rd of 5, in class higher than this and over a trip too far (6f). Previous efforts have also been encouraging despite class / trip / mark often being unsuitable. Has ideal conditions today and a good jockey booking, racing over 5f, off its last winning mark off 58 and facing Class 6 over this trip for the first time since that very win. Only ever ran in 4 handicaps off a mark in the 50's and has won 2 of them. Great EW chance in an open race.
2nd @ 9/1 :clap
Kempton 1:50 Sir Loin Course and Distance runner with the two raced this year - 1st of 9 and 4th of 7. His 4th placed finish was a good run and just lost the race in the last 50 yards to Earl Compton. Jockey Ross Atkinson, on board the two this year, is on again set to be back today. Sir Lion has usually done well here so I think he's worth to go with at the price offered. 14-1 Sportingbet
WINNER @ 10/1
1.40 Fontwell - Simba Sun Finished 3rd on hurdling debut just 2 lengths from today's market leader Souriceau. This was on level weights and today the fav conceding weight all around and is worth taking on. Simba Sun finished 2nd in class 2 event on soft ground after that and with 50 days break should have improved a lot for the Alan King's in form stable. Chock Thornton rides for the firs time today and this is another plus. Should give us a run for the money and has a good chance of winning. Alan King won this race 2 years ago with Blazing Bailey. At 3/1 @ Betfred it's worth taking it E/W, because 1.6 for the place is a value and will return the stake if the horse is only placed. The race is between the 3 market leaders, shouldn't be outside the frame :ok
2nd @ 5/2 :D IF there was ANY doubt of the tips given here! ... TAKE A LOOK UP :) For you guys and everyone that WORKS for this to happen, my :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy My bad if I missed someone :) :ok