A few Photos from Cheltenham

Just a couple of images from the big race at Cheltenham I took, not my usual close up stuff but a different perspective. Took over 100 on the day. 1) Neptune Collonges, leads Simon, Madison Du Berlais, Our Vic, State Of Play and Billyvoddan on the first circuit. webimage088bv0.jpg 2) The whole field pass the stands on the second circuit, eventual winner Knowhere is at the back with Faasel webimage089kx2.jpg 3) Our Vic leads over the last with Knowhere coming upsides. webimage094ju2.jpg 4) Choc Thornton poses with Franchoek in the winners enclosure after the 3.15 race. webimage137rc4.jpg 5) For anyone not witnessed the Cheltenham hill, this is how severe it really is. iwebmage013ae0.jpg Cheers BH

Re: A few Photos from Cheltenham

are you into photography, looks like a good SLR camera you took those on?
You could say that, my sig gives it away a bit:lol Rob, did get one of Inglis Drever, the rail gets in the way of hurdle races from where i was standing, i'll have a look later mate. Couldnt get a press pass, too late as i didnt know i was going til late on. BH

Re: A few Photos from Cheltenham

You could say that, my sig gives it away a bit:lol Rob, did get one of Inglis Drever, the rail gets in the way of hurdle races from where i was standing, i'll have a look later mate. Couldnt get a press pass, too late as i didnt know i was going til late on. BH
haha, doh... my excuse is it's late ;) will go check the link out

Re: A few Photos from Cheltenham Just a few more, as i say didnt get the best spots and not the greatest photos ive ever taken but enjoyed the day anyway and beats weddings and kids portraits:lol 1) Ruby on Arturio winning the 1.35 iwebmage032xs8.jpg 2) Boomshakalaka and Marcus Foley in the same race. webimage034pa2.jpg 3) A restricted view of Inglis Drever beating Blazing Bailey web162rd1.jpg 4) Paddy Brennan on board Knowhere followed by trainer Nigel Twiston Davies. webimage099aqn8.jpg 5) Paul Nicholls and Ruby Walsh speaking to connections of New Little Bric webimage042pz4.jpg 6) The inquest into Our Vic, David Pipe, David Johnson and Timmy Murphy iwebmage103uq0.jpg 7) Ollie McFail had his last ever ride and all the Jocks gave him a nice send off. web144tp7.jpg BH

Re: A few Photos from Cheltenham I'd love to see a race live... :) If I make enough money out of horses I'll attend to one :) Meanwhile I suggest this is a sticky and anyone with GOOD photos should post them here :) with a rule (must be taken by the poster) :)

Re: A few Photos from Cheltenham Bigs, i compressed them all to post them so they wont look good big, the originals are all much bigger. Let me know your screen size and your email addy, see what I can do. This is the next one in the series by the way with Knowhere beginning to get up. webimage095gj3.jpg

Re: A few Photos from Cheltenham FAO race mods can we make this a sticky for Billy pics and any future pics that Billy takes. Bit like a gallery. Billy's Gallery :lol It might just get some new racing punters to sign up and add comments? I know of a few threads where Billy has been so kind topost his pics up and Ive use a couple of them for my site in the logo etc (with his permission of course) As Bigs say's any pics breaching copywrite can be deleted. Thoughts?

Re: A few Photos from Cheltenham Lets have em Lee! The thing about photography is its all viewed from different eyes and we all see different things, the images mean something completely different to me because i took them, i always have a vision in my mind what i want it to look like before taking a shot, the result isnt always the same, sometimes better, sometimes not. I dont criticise others unless asked about technical stuff that maybe could have improved them. Dont mind sorting some stuff out for a gallery but please dont call it 'Billy's Gallery' i'm sure many others have some photos too. I think ive posted some from Worcester, Wolverhampton (PL Days) somewhere and ive got loads in my own library that i can post too. Thanks for the comments, very nice of you all. (BH)