Sas liga long term bets

I'm going to start this one off with a long-shot:

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event Topscorer Sas league
Selection Bernburg (Each-Way)
Strength 2/10
Date 24/05/2008
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 70.00 (Back)
Reasoning Bernburg was injured some of the time the last half of the season, yet managed to score 7 goals. He is 5 goals behind Graulund, 3 behind Jeppe Curth and 1 behind Frank Kristensen, who all are real contenders for this title. Other contenders are Morten Duncan Rasmussen, Morten Nordstrand and maybe Allbáck. FCN were famous for their offensive qualities last season and Bernburg is their main man on top, he gets the goals. So if they get going again he is most probably going to be their top scorer, I do not know if this will be enough to make him the overall top scorer but I will at least give him 2 % chance which gives a nice value of 140 % and 1/4 of the odds added at top-3 places. Happy betting :)

• 2 months later...

Re: Sas liga long term bets The standings now are as follows:

12 Peter GraulundAGF
12 Frank KristensenFC Midtjylland
11 Jeppe CurthAaB
10 Martin BernburgFC Nordsjælland
9 Rade PricaAaB
9 Henrik H. HansenAC Horsens
Bernburg is only 2 goals behind the leaders now, but Frank Kristensen has scored 1 more goal than Bernburg this spring. I've put a small amount on Frank @ 4/1 on Scandicbookmakers.com, which seems a value bet at the moment, as Graulund and Curth aren't looking much of a threat at the moment. FCN have an easy schedule for the next matches though, so expect Bernburg to net a few more :)

Re: Sas liga long term bets Happy to be of assistance! :) Hopefully we'll both get paid on this one and it's starting to look likely, Bernburg seems to be the most in-form striker of the top-6, even though Frank is always a danger.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Sas liga long term bets Luckily Curth didn't score, so great round for Bernburg and us punters, who've bet on him :D

13 Jeppe CurthAaB
13 Peter GraulundAGF
12 Martin BernburgFC Nordsjælland
10 Henrik H. HansenAC Horsens
It's quite open in the top, but at 70, that's great, he's in good form atm. and it is very possible that he will go all the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Sas liga long term bets I'm afraid Jeppe Curth scored two goals last week, but Bernburg is only 1 goal away still with 3 rounds to go, the E/W should be safe now, as Graulund is out with injury and Bernburg should score a couple more goals.

15 Jeppe CurthAaB
14 Martin BernburgFC Nordsjælland
13 Peter GraulundAGF
12 Henrik H. HansenAC Horsens

• 2 weeks later...