Virgin Festival in Newcastle

morlspin

Virgin Festival in Newcastle  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No, but I'm still trying
    • No, and will not be trying

Just post your name to say you have qualified, any other posts, questions, ideas etc, please use the original thread here: Forum challenge : http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=61127 Festival Chat: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=60432 Its McG Runadrum Avongirl Football-Tipper Fenner Washman Moface Mike Saban Morlspin Gazblades Kippe Rivrd nkb2005 Swampster Rosco Spannerjago FatboyFat Gilsan WASP! Ubermonkey AA Hall Beanolizz Valiant23 BoroKP Adetrick Mad Duke NorfolkEnchance Heniek31

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: List of PL Qualifiers for the Virgin Festival in Newcastle Well done guys :ok I'm very doubtful for this now as I will have a convalescing wife at the time :( (is that an excuse to get away?) but I will still try and get a seat and see how it goes.

Re: List of PL Qualifiers for the Virgin Festival in Newcastle Have given an "award" to the qualifiers - if anyone is in but missing, let me know :ok These are temporary awards - once the festival is here, the awards will be removed :ok

Re: List of PL Qualifiers for the Virgin Festival in Newcastle

Well done guys :ok I'm very doubtful for this now as I will have a convalescing wife at the time :( (is that an excuse to get away?) but I will still try and get a seat and see how it goes.
who am I going to share a bed with er I mean room

Re: List of PL Qualifiers for the Virgin Festival in Newcastle :gimmeWell done Bry:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy :hopeHope to see you in Newcastle:cheers