** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Interforum Challenge Vfest.....DO YOU WANT TO PLAY

GaF

Interforum Challenge Vfest.....DO YOU WANT TO PLAY  

1. 1.

• We choose our team from the strongest players available
    • We draw names from a hat
    • We wait til the night and select from whos left and wants to play

Re: Interforum Challenge Vfest.....DO YOU WANT TO PLAY I just want players who genuinely want to play, but most of all i want a PL Win. Ill put Rob on standby, that way me and Ross can play if thats ok with you Steve Im sure that you or Rob would do well for us mate so ill happilly add him as a reserve. The others who havent spoken up at the moment have had plenty of time to do so. So.....reserves from what i can see are now. Kippe McG jnr Ubermonkey Eyesallin

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Interforum Challenge Vfest.....DO YOU WANT TO PLAY

why did we take a vote if your not going to follow it
30 players 30 guests (possibly) 14 votes........... The reason ive decided to do it this way, is that come 1am on sunday morning i dont want to be sat there without a team. We have a big rival taking part now, and the other forums will be fully organised i can assure you of that. With me selecting a team along with reserves a good 2 weeks in advance we can at least say were ready and we are gonna do our bests to win, rather than selecting the few remaining players we have, who lets face it, are gonna be tanked! Ive been screaming out for a better response to this, but since only a few people have spoken up about it, i felt that if i hadn't of sorted something out, it may have descended into chaos.

Re: Interforum Challenge Vfest.....DO YOU WANT TO PLAY

why did we take a vote if your not going to follow it
hes pl's answer to robert mugabe :D i wouldnt worry kippe ,i bet it ends up being decided on the night with all these daily changes;) you havent taken a kevin keegan management course have you g:lol

Re: Interforum Challenge Vfest.....DO YOU WANT TO PLAY Hey guys ... I'm awake :zzz ish (still the hols for me, gimme a break!) Completely agree with Bri's point about me - all I was wanting to be was a filler for if we were desperate, didn't want to end up a man short and forfeit the chance of getting some points. If you need me, I'll be there, and if not ... I'll still be there :beer See everyone there! Junior