** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

the ultimate place bet system!

this is a real good money maker for me and ill post my system picks on here but can`t tell anyone of the rules of the system as the co founder of the system doesn`t want me to. all bets are placed at betfair with betfair prices and are level stakes of 2 units. tonights picks kemp 7.20 shaf london 2.34 7.50 bridgewater boys 1.34 8.20 from song 1.57 (best bet, 3 places being paid in 7 horse field!)

Re: the ultimate place bet system! tonights picks kemp 7.20 shaf london 2.34 2nd + 2.5 units 7.50 bridgewater boys 1.34 1st + 0.64 units 8.20 from song 1.57 1st + 1.08 units told you all it was a money maker! off to a nice 100% start with todays profit amounting to 4.22 units!!

Re: the ultimate place bet system!

tonights picks kemp 7.20 shaf london 2.34 2nd + 2.5 units 7.50 bridgewater boys 1.34 1st + 0.64 units 8.20 from song 1.57 1st + 1.08 units told you all it was a money maker! off to a nice 100% start with todays profit amounting to 4.22 units!!
Nice start mate, but I think it will have to be moved to Glory Hunters if you dont explain your system. Either explain whats behind your system or if you dont want to do that, let me know and I will move it across. :ok:ok

Re: the ultimate place bet system!

i`d prefer to post in this forum if thats ok so ill try and explain it a bit. its place bets mainly on favourites with certain filters that increase the horses chances of being placed. that explained enough?
I will let it go at the moment, just make sure you keep an eye on the rules stickied at the top for this forum, and make sure you keep in line with them. :ok:ok Good luck