Best Bet Of The Day 18/01/08

Buscador 4.35 Wolverhampton (WIN) Multiple C/D winner, had Richard Kingscote on board last time out, due to run under a claimer and entered at Wolverhampton on 18/01/08 and 19/01/08 and capable of winning again. Should defy a penalty against this lot that seem a poor bunch.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 18/01/08 13.10 Chef De Cour WIN Another chasing debutant that will take all the beating should he take to it. Decent win LTO with same jockey on board and will like the ground. Trip should not be a problem either. Fingers crossed there are no more unseated riders!

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 18/01/08 14:10 Catterick CLEMAX Slightly drunk tonight so please take into account that my reasoning behind selecting this horse may be, in fact, bollocks. The animal won at Catterick last time out (course winner) over a shorter distance, strongly hinting that it would handle a further trip. This suggests it has the speed and stamina to deal with the opposition here which is fairly modest in my opinion. :hope

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 18/01/08 My bet of the day is:AGE OF REASON-3.30 WOLVERHAMPTON..1.0 WIN....The selection won nicely at Lingfield over a mile 3 weeks ago on it,s debut.Took command well over a furlong out and was never asked a serious question.Today it steps up in class and distance which should not be a problem...:ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 18/01/08 110 Cat: Wee Forbees 1pt win Tipped this one up the other week only for the meeting to be called off so must follow it again although respect The Rat's opinion on the main danger Chef De Cour. They think an awful lot of this one and were bitterly disappointed when failing at Ayr earlier in the season. A chance to show how good he is, the ground will suit although the track may just a tad too sharp. The jockey went off too fast last time so he will know a bit more too. Around 3/1 is a fair price.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 18/01/08 Wolverhampton 2.20 Nimello 1pt win

very hard to go past the chances of the well bred Nimello here, comes into this 2nd up now on the back of last start finishing 2nd to Karmest beaten 0.2l, fitter for that effort, also go on form from last prep including scoring at Southwell over 12f against stronger than it faces here, proven and consistent in a very weak race, enough ticks to see it very hard to beat.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 18/01/08 catterick320 TOM'S TOYBOX 1pt win. makes its chasing debut here after soon rather indifferent performances over hurdles. always considered as a chaser by its stable and connections and is expected to step up considerably on what it has done so far. at around the 6/1 mark this one could be value against what will be a popular favourite.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 18/01/08

110 Cat: Wee Forbees 1pt win Tipped this one up the other week only for the meeting to be called off so must follow it again although respect The Rat's opinion on the main danger Chef De Cour. They think an awful lot of this one and were bitterly disappointed when failing at Ayr earlier in the season. A chance to show how good he is, the ground will suit although the track may just a tad too sharp. The jockey went off too fast last time so he will know a bit more too. Around 3/1 is a fair price.
I'm on this one too. Added it to my notebook after last fall, because I knew the price will be good this time around. After some scholing it shouldn't fall again and is better than his market rival imo. Trip is not 3 miles so Denis O'Regan won't make a mistake and ride a finish too early ;)

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 18/01/08 C2.10 Bellaney Jewel 0.5pt E/W A stayer who will relish the ground and is not too high in the weights. Jockey has won on this one before and the horse has the form to be in the mix. The only slight doubt is that its the seasonal debut but it has run well enough in the past after a break. Bannister Lane may be the danger.

110 Cat: Wee Forbees 1pt win Tipped this one up the other week only for the meeting to be called off so must follow it again although respect The Rat's opinion on the main danger Chef De Cour. They think an awful lot of this one and were bitterly disappointed when failing at Ayr earlier in the season. A chance to show how good he is, the ground will suit although the track may just a tad too sharp. The jockey went off too fast last time so he will know a bit more too. Around 3/1 is a fair price.
Great shout BH:clap

I'm on this one too. Added it to my notebook after last fall' date=' because I knew the price will be good this time around. After some scholing it shouldn't fall again and is better than his market rival imo. Trip is not 3 miles so Denis O'Regan won't make a mistake and ride a finish too early ;)[/quote'] Very impressed by this one. If the price is good I will probably again be on it next time round :ok

Wee Forbees beat my selection Well done guys :clap
Yours can win similar race next time, mate :ok But Wee Forbees was just at the races today and is very highly rated by conditions. Travelled great, jumped perfcetly after the shaky debut and we might have something pretty special here, we'll see. And btw Denis O'Regan seem to have some cracking rides lined up for the festival.