Hereford 10/01

Re: Hereford 10/01 SO NOW 1.30 Hereford From a top yard, he could run well at a fair price. 5th LTO after a long absence from the track he was 30+lengths behind his classy stable mate What A Friend in similar conditions as today. 14/1 SPARE CASH 2.00 Hereford Half-brother to the stable’s smart chaser D’Argent, also shaped with lots of promise on his hurdling debut, behind What A Friend at Chepstow LTO. He will improve significantly for his initial outing and still looks to have enough ability to get off the mark today. Trainer/Jockey combo have a 34%sr at Hereford. SP

Re: Hereford 10/01 Looked at the 2.30 race, a novice chase over 2m. From my ratings based on Trainer form, ground, Distance & latest form, i have come up with the following: 1. Missis Potts 15pts (6/4) 2. Battlecry 14pts (11/4) 3. Overstrand 13pts 4. Robin of Sherwood 10pts I fancy the top 2 to have it between them today. :hope Johnson does me a favour for once! Staking Missis Potts 6pts win @ 6/4 Battlecry 4pts win @ 11/4

Re: Hereford 10/01 There is a short fav in the 1.30 but Twiston Davies seems to think Pettifour will run well. Quote: 1.30 - 2m 4f Novices Hurdle - Similarly, Pettifour was triple engaged today, but in electing to go for this race with this improving horse, we are confident of going close. Close up efforts to be 4th and 2nd offer every encouragement and he should again be thereabouts. An each way interest advised. 12/1 with most firms.

Re: Hereford 10/01 3.00: Arisea each way 28/1 BlueSqInterestingly was backed on reappearance run at Lingfield in Dec. Finished 5th but could come on for run and gradually slipping down the weights to more realistic figure. Ground conditions should pose no problem and victory over Back On Line in Uttoxeter Event in January would give the selection an each way chance here if taking to the step up in trip. Looks a value bet each way at 28/1 BlueSq

Re: Hereford 10/01

There is a short fav in the 1.30 but Twiston Davies seems to think Pettifour will run well. Quote: 1.30 - 2m 4f Novices Hurdle - Similarly, Pettifour was triple engaged today, but in electing to go for this race with this improving horse, we are confident of going close. Close up efforts to be 4th and 2nd offer every encouragement and he should again be thereabouts. An each way interest advised. 12/1 with most firms.
Some call Bowles :clap

There is a short fav in the 1.30 but Twiston Davies seems to think Pettifour will run well. Quote: 1.30 - 2m 4f Novices Hurdle - Similarly, Pettifour was triple engaged today, but in electing to go for this race with this improving horse, we are confident of going close. Close up efforts to be 4th and 2nd offer every encouragement and he should again be thereabouts. An each way interest advised. 12/1 with most firms.
Superb :clap

:unsure Winner at 12's, turns over the 2/5 favourite on the run in!

Looked at the 2.30 race, a novice chase over 2m. From my ratings based on Trainer form, ground, Distance & latest form, i have come up with the following: 1. Missis Potts 15pts (6/4) 2. Battlecry 14pts (11/4) 3. Overstrand 13pts 4. Robin of Sherwood 10pts I fancy the top 2 to have it between them today. :hope Johnson does me a favour for once! Staking Missis Potts 6pts win @ 6/4 Battlecry 4pts win @ 11/4
profit made:nana
Hereford 2.30
1st 7 Missis Potts 10-11 F
2nd 1 Battlecry 4-1

15.00 Heart Spings EW 12/1 (Ladbrokes) Good third LTO, and likes this distance. Seems a big price for a contender in the race and should be there or there abouts based on last effort.
i'm happy with that, a good 3rd! i thought it nearly had the win in it, when Joe Brown veered from right to left on the last jump! Heart Springs will definitely be one to watch in future races on softer ground... and certainly over a longer trip, as i felt if there was one extra furlong to travel, it would have had the beating of the the winner.

Re: Hereford 10/01 3.30 Norseman Cateline EW just had a last minute dabble on this... having seen the last race, the ground really seems to be cutting up and looking soft, so i looked for a horse that likes the softer going and hasn't been raced too much recently. it might be fitting a square peg in a round hole, but NC came closest to these variables! a lot of the other horses may have run well, but most have been consistently on good or better going. so i'm hoping the conditions suit NC the most!