Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!!

GaF

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! The large sums of money being talked about earlier in the thread scare me, but I may have $50 to venture after my recent improvements... 100/1 okay GaF?! Go on, quote me some odds...

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! $50 is great :ok Less is great :ok More is great :ok Dont be put off by other bets :ok Also happy to consider other proposals - doesn't just have to be based on a months BPP...... But if you want odds on a months BPP .... I'll give you 2-1 (with your word that you dont get any ringers in ;) ) :$

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! Will take your 2-1, and who needs ringers after I thrashed you 2 nights in a row last week? :rollin Don't think I'm going to play the satellite tonight - start tomorrow okay with you?

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! Different proposal- sat-16th feb-btb on 32red sun-17th feb-bfair 10k freeroll mon-18th feb-day off tue-19th feb-f tilt hendon mob league wed-20th feb-pokerkings-league game thu-21st feb-bsq-blue moon fri-22nd feb-ladbrokes high stack-$4 sat23rd feb-will hill-hour tournament $50 worked out using the bpp system are you up for it?

$50 is great :ok Less is great :ok More is great :ok Dont be put off by other bets :ok Also happy to consider other proposals - doesn't just have to be based on a months BPP...... But if you want odds on a months BPP .... I'll give you 2-1 (with your word that you dont get any ringers in ;) ) :$

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! What's a William Hill Hour Tournament? :unsure In principle, sounds good (though I think I've lost my edge :loon :sad).... An alternative possibility - we could just count total winnings, given it's a pretty fixed list? :unsure Though no objection to BPP scores if you prefer (You want to count all 7 scores, rather than a best 5 from 28?)

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!!

What's a William Hill Hour Tournament? :unsure Just found it when looking for some different tournies,basically lasts for 1 hour only. In principle, sounds good (though I think I've lost my edge :loon :sad).... An alternative possibility - we could just count total winnings, given it's a pretty fixed list? :unsure Though no objection to BPP scores if you prefer (You want to count all 7 scores, rather than a best 5 from 28?)
Yep just those 7 tournaments total (all scoring)over the next week 7 day race,can base it on winnings though if you like make life easier although does throw in the possibility of a draw.:ok

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! Happy with winnings or BPP..... Thoughts with BPP, counting all scores is that endurance/scoring becomes more important than winning - so it would distort optimal (most profitable) play more than the usual 5 from 28......

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! Right winnings it is :okif a tie at the end eg we both fail to cash-happy for a h/u game to decide if you like on a site of your choosing:unsureor just call it a draw. Btw just thought id pick a likely candidate from different networks and thought the hour tourney sounded a bit different if you want to try a different tourney on whill or any of them just say mate.

Right winnings it is :okif a tie at the end eg we both fail to cash-happy for a h/u game to decide if you like on a site of your choosing:unsureor just call it a draw. Btw just thought id pick a likely candidate from different networks and thought the hour tourney sounded a bit different if you want to try a different tourney on whill or any of them just say mate.
Split or HU - happy with either (but it wont be a tie - you're going the same way as the other pretenders :tongue2)
How about using finishing positions as a tie break? Lowest total wins? Need this sorted and agreed before tonights tourney. :ok

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! sounds good to me mate i'll go with the flow,mind you gaf will be so disheartened after tonight wont come into it. Quick check do bountys count towards total? Val just pmed you as i believe you have agreed to act as escrow in this.

Up to you mate - you're setting the terms of the bet :ok I'm happy with either' date=' so long as defined before the start.....[/quote'] No then mate leave out the bounty just cashes and finshing positions as a tie break as val suggested lowest total wins:ok

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! I've been thinking about this for a while and I've decided I want a piece of you GaF. ;) Here are my terms: 1. All games to be true freerolls unless both of us agree to a specific RH freeroll. 2. We must both be available to play in each event. 3. The stake we agree on is donated to the winner's favourite charity. You can decide on everything else such as: 1. How many games we play over. 2. Whether all games count or it's just top x results from y games. 3. The value of the stake, I will agree to whatever you suggest. What do you say sir? If it's yes, you are going down. :hope

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! I'm good, but not good enough that I can give my winnings to charity and my losses to my opponent :tongue2 - so I wouldn't want to do this frequently - but happy to do it as a one off :ok The conditions you lay out seem fine - no issues - happy for you to choose the conditions of the last 3 as well - same as I said to strider - it's your bet, you can choos ethe parameters :ok (as I did with the ones I proposed) Bring it on :ok

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! Here we go. I propose a $100 stake. No need for escrow, I have complete trust in you.

The challenge to be over 10 games. Your points scoring system from the BPP to be used. Top 5 results count.

The schedule of games to be as follows:

7pm Monday 18 th Feb - Bet365 $500 No lose tourney, $10 entry fee.

8pm Tuesday 19 th Feb – WPT GUKPT08 London freeroll.

?pm Thursday 21st Feb – Charlie ;) Chan Poker Player CHANce freeroll.

7pm Sunday 24 th Feb - Bet365 $500 No lose tourney, $10 entry fee.

9pm Monday 25th Feb – PokerPlex $500 freeroll.

7.30pm Tuesday 26th Feb – Playboy $200 freeroll.

7pm Sunday 2nd March – Bet365 $500 No lose tourney, $10 entry fee.

9pm Monday 3rd March – PokerPlex $500 freeroll.

7.30pm Tuesday 4th March – Playboy $200 freeroll.

7pm Wednesday 5th March - Bet365 $500 No lose tourney, $10 entry fee.

Let me know if you can’t make any of these and I’ll propose alternatives. There is no truth in the rumour that I've given myself an extra edge by posting start times that are 1 hour late.

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! :ok A few things.... Firstly Escrow - I think pretty much all of the prop bets so far - everyone has expressed their trust in me and suggested no need for escrow (and I haven't played anyone yet that I dont trust 100% too) - but I dont think it comes down to trust - I think these all should be done "properly" - from the perspective that if one day there is someone who I don't trust 100%, I'm not in the awkward position of asking for an escrow, when I havent asked for it before - also for others - if others get in on the prop bets I feel it should be done with an escrow to minimise potential issues afterwards .... so...... I'm going to insist on an escrow please.... A few of the games you've suggested, I'm struggling with.... The WPT mag, unless they publish the password on their website like Bluff, I wont be in it..... Pokerplex - never heard of them :unsure are they new? rebranded? ALso Playboy - I dont have an account there..... If you have alternatives to save me opening up new accounts, that'd be great .......

so...... I'm going to insist on an escrow please....
No probs mate apart from the fact I don't use Neteller and only play on sites where I can use my Nationwide debit card. So providing I can use a BACS transfer to send the money to the chosen escrow account then I'm in. :ok
:ok A few of the games you've suggested, I'm struggling with.... The WPT mag, unless they publish the password on their website like Bluff, I wont be in it.....
OK, no problems with a replacement for that but see below.
:ok Pokerplex - never heard of them :unsure are they new? rebranded? ALso Playboy - I dont have an account there.....
PokerPlex and Playboy are both Cryptologic sites. You can open accounts without depositing and also withdraw without making a deposit. I can pick replacements but my list of games might get a little same'ish. :unsure

DO Pokerstars or FullTilt work with your nationwide card?
I've no idea, haven't got either of them. :unsure As long as someone is prepared to give me their sort code and account number, I can send them money via BACS.

As long as someone is prepared to give me their sort code and account number, I can send them money via BACS.
You can have mine if you're going to send me money! :D (Note: I'm not serious, before either you or GaF gets worried about the most tactful way of telling me to bugger off :rollin)

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! Funds transfered, the fight is on. As you can't do the WPT game tomorrow, we'll make it the 7.30pm freeroll on Playboy, so the schedule now reads: 7pm Monday 18 th Feb - Bet365 $500 No lose tourney, $10 entry fee.

7.30pm Tuesday 19th Feb – Playboy $200 freeroll.

?pm Thursday 21st Feb – Charlie ;) Chan Poker Player CHANce freeroll.

7pm Sunday 24 th Feb - Bet365 $500 No lose tourney, $10 entry fee.

9pm Monday 25th Feb – PokerPlex $500 freeroll.

7.30pm Tuesday 26th Feb – Playboy $200 freeroll.

7pm Sunday 2nd March – Bet365 $500 No lose tourney, $10 entry fee.

9pm Monday 3rd March – PokerPlex $500 freeroll.

7.30pm Tuesday 4th March – Playboy $200 freeroll.

7pm Wednesday 5th March - Bet365 $500 No lose tourney, $10 entry fee.