Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!!

GaF

Anyone for a prop bet? I'm in a lowly 10th place in the BPP table at the moment - I will give ANYONE on PL even money in a head to head race on who will be higher 28 days (BPP days, not calendar days if there is a difference) after we start........ anyone up for the challenge?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! Happy to take multiple people on :ok Not going to apply this to morl cos I didn't say it beforehand and dont want it to look like a slight on him - but anyone else, think it would be prudent, on both sides, if we gave the money in advance to a mutually agreeable 3rd party who also acts as an independant judge and jury and has the authority to award the prizes at the end :ok

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! Just to be absolutely clear on my intentions too ...... it's intended as best 5 results from 28 consecutive focus games - not picking and choosing 28 games both parties can make..... exactly as current BPP works :ok

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! I'm up for this how's £100 for starters:ok. PM me your details so that if you win I'll know where to send the cheque. Sorry didn't see earlier post I'll be happy to send a cheque to whoever you choose ! Ok then make it £200 if £100 doesn't interest you!

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! Hey, theres an interesting thread idea in here ... we could have a poll to see who we'd trust most to hold the money (suprisingly theres quite a number of you I'd trust!). Personally speaking I'd just send Gaf the money :rollin . Even money ... with his record ... he's having a laff :lol.

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!!

Ok then make it £200 if £100 doesn't interest you!
£100 is good, £200 is good - as you wish :ok But a cheque? :loon How quaint - they still exist then? :tongue2 Easiest is probably some form of online transfer :unsure Maybe through a poker room - PokerStars or FullTilt?
Hey, theres an interesting thread idea in here ... we could have a poll to see who we'd trust most to hold the money (suprisingly theres quite a number of you I'd trust!). Personally speaking I'd just send Gaf the money :rollin . Even money ... with his record ... he's having a laff :lol.
Wouldn't it be more fun to talk of who we wouldn't trust to hold the money? :lol :lol :lol I thought Even money against anyone was quite generous :unsure My edge isn't in superior poker ability, it's in superior endurance :lol :lol But yes, obviously I believe I do have an edge, otherwise, no point in the bet :tongue2 But I'll tell you what Phil - for you, and you only, I think I can stretch it to 11-10 against, and still maintain my edge :tonuge2 :moon :moon :moon

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! So its 28 consecutive games and at the end of the day, your total score counts? Unlike our regular one where your best 5 scores count? If so ill have to say no, ive got too much of a life to do that lol

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! No mate - it's the regular structure where best 5 games from 28 count - the point I was making was it's as usual - i.e. 28 consecutive games, not 28 games where both players make it - i.e. just the regular BPP structure.....

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! Are you trying to motivate yourself, Gaf? I'd take you on, even though I'd probably lose, but I'm probably not going to be able to play enough focus games over the next month to make it interesting.

I'd take you on, even though I'd probably lose, but I'm probably not going to be able to play enough focus games over the next month to make it interesting.
I'm not going anywhere :lol :lol Whenever you wish :ok Or open to counter proposals too :)

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! Errr ... good point :ok But I have no specific, relevent information on upcoming games - ESPECIALLY with the votes now usually deciding them :ok Only possibly relevent information - We are likely to have regular games starting soon with a new partner site - dont see that changing anything though :unsure

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! It doesn't matter where we start - only 28 days count, so all other scores will be discounted - intending to track it seperately, showing all results just for extra clarity :ok $50 is great - starts when we both agree a start date in advance (maybe monday?)

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! Maybe if anyone else was interested in making this a regular monthly fixture, lets say we had 8 pler's interested, then perhaps we could put the 8 in a hat and whoever's drawn play eachother for an agreed amount. It spices things up a bit i think.

Re: Prop Bets - I'll give anyone on PL even money against me!!! Just one more thing (saying as it comes to me ;) ) - Obviously using subs is not on either - this is me v you - not my alias v your alias..... I've also just edited post 5 to try and clarify too :ok

Maybe if anyone else was interested in making this a regular monthly fixture' date=' lets say we had 8 pler's interested, then perhaps we could put the 8 in a hat and whoever's drawn play eachother for an agreed amount. It spices things up a bit i think.[/quote'] Or we could have 8 players putting, say $50, into the pot each and highest finisher at the end of the month takes the prize pool (8x$50=$400 in this case)....

has anybody thought to ask gaf if he knows something about the focus games coming up that other people should know about before making bets
Errr ... good point :ok But I have no specific' date=' relevent information on upcoming games - ESPECIALLY with the votes now usually deciding them :ok Only possibly relevent information - We are likely to have regular games starting soon with a new partner site - dont see that changing anything though :unsure[/quote'] A scaled back PLOPS II is also likely (intention at the moment is probably only a NLHE, with smaller buy in - but still pretty vague....)

Great idea gaf and if you're offering Steve and Morls evens and Phil 11/10 I might just snap up the 3/1 on me :-)
Can't do it for a while, but when I CAN, I'm getting at least 8/1, yeah Gaf?