My €49.90 to something decent SnG Thread (Bank now: €113.00)

stewartd14

A bit the same as Gaf and Aldric's threads. Going to try and build a bank of 50E into something decent. My bank will be 15x the buy in so we will start with 3E+0.3E tables. If I reach €82.5 we will step up to €5.5 tables. The reason I am doing this is I have been struggling to stay focused when playing the low SnG tables and I want to build a small bank into a bank about 10x the size of original. I believe this is the ultimate challenge in all areas of betting and I am keen to succeed. Fingers crossed, first update will be shortly and will cover last 2 nights. :hope:hope

Re: My €49.90 to something decent SnG Thread

I was looking at the spreadsheet as mine needs some colour I think!! Anyhow I think I think you have the amount won on game 16 wrong, it should be 10.50? GL. Aldric
Believe it or not, I was just away to come on here and own up to an error with game 16, it was a 10 seater, hence the 15E payout. Will make the amendment when I post tonights results. Not sure how many games I will get played due to the PL tourney tonight but have played a couple already so I will have something to show. :ok:ok

Re: My €49.90 to something decent SnG Thread

Believe it or not, I was just away to come on here and own up to an error with game 16, it was a 10 seater, hence the 15E payout. Will make the amendment when I post tonights results. Not sure how many games I will get played due to the PL tourney tonight but have played a couple already so I will have something to show. :ok:ok
NP, Makes sense :ok I see your username on Virgin, I assume its the same network as paradise so I might run in to you at some point :)