** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis 7th-12th Jan: Auckland/Hobart/Sydney

Re: Tennis 7th-12th Jan: Auckland/Hobart/Sydney Hi guys, Following picks for tomorrow: WTA TOUR, SYDNEY KUZNETSOVA TO D VAIDISOVA @ 1.68 at pinnacle Kuznetsova looked very good vs. Schiavone today and Peer yesterday while Vaidisova was not at her best in all of her matches this week. Looking for the very interesting Henin-Kuznetsova final. ATP TOUR, SYDNEY SANTORO TO D KOROLEV @ 1.58 at pinnacle Korolev is playing a powerful attacking game similar to Safin's and Santoro has a good game to counter it.

Re: Tennis 7th-12th Jan: Auckland/Hobart/Sydney

EventGuccione - Berdych
SelectionGuccione
Strength10/10
Date10/01/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 3.40 (Back)
ReasoningFor this night I am again going again to rely on the Australian. His victory in front of Hewitt shows that he is in great form. Berdych remains a fickle player. Nevertheless in front of Guccione the occasions to break will be rare. The Australian will have the public to carry him towards 1/2 finales and why not finale to make at least as well as last year here.
EventMassu - Ferrero
SelectionMassu
Strength10/10
Date10/01/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.98 (Back)
ReasoningI had followed the last matches of Massu over 2007 and in spite of difficult results I had seen an enormous envy to make well. The work carries finally its fruits with already of beautiful victories in front of Levine and Malisse in good shape. Ferrero is not any more the player than he was. Their last confrontation: here even in 2007 with a victory of Massu 6-4 6-2
EventBenneteau - Ferrer
SelectionBenneteau
Strength5/10
Date10/01/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 6.00 (Back)
ReasoningBig value! Even if Ferrer is favourite not as much as it. H2H: 3-2 to Ferrer, their last and only confrontation on hard: Marseille 2007 Benneteau bt Ferrer 4-6 6-0 6-1. Frenchman can beat very good players when he is on fire (Tursunov, Blake, Andreev, Gonzalez, Baghdatis). He is because he has just beaten Almagro.

Re: Tennis 7th-12th Jan: Auckland/Hobart/Sydney Sport Tennis Event Kunitsyn - Rehnquist Selection Kunitsyn Strength 10/10 Date 11/01/2008 Bookmaker/Price Tipsport @ 1.40 (Back) Reasoning Kunitsyn favourite on the personal matches between these players of H2H 2:0. 2:0 6-4 6-3 2:0 7-6 6-2 Kunitsyn has large motivation in this tournament and must take victory at Rehnquist. In the last 3 matches of Kunitsyn 3 win and 2 lost has. Rehnquist in the last 5 matches took 5 victories, but his competitors were not very much strong players.

EventBenneteau-Ferrero
SelectionBenneteau
Strength10/10
Date11/01/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.60 (Back)
ReasoningJulien is just in magnificent shape and as I said it yesterday when he is in shape he can beat a lot of good players: Tursunov, Blake, Andreev, Gonzalez, Baghdatis in 2007. He beat Ferrer 6-4 6-0 by leaving him only 9 points in the 2nd set. Ferrero has of to draw a lot of energy to get through Massu. Advantage of freshness in French side. The H2H is 1-1 with 2 matches very closed on hard in 2006 and 2007. Julien is a fighter and he will give everything to qualify himself for the finale. I do not see any advantage for Spanish.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventDaniiliidou - Zvonareva
SelectionDaniiliidou +1.5 set hc (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date11/01/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.87 (Back)
ReasoningI don't believe that Vera will win this one 2:0.Dani had some nice results here beating Bondarenko and especially Pennetta in SF so she must be in quite nice form.H2H is also 2:1 in Eleni favour and she won both their matches on hard.I will trust her to win at least one set here.

Re: Tennis 7th-12th Jan: Auckland/Hobart/Sydney Not really feeling it this week. But a couple of small plays tonight. Monaco @ 1.79. I think Monaco has been excellent this week. Had a couple of solid wins against baseliners then a long match against the in-form Llodra. Slight concern over tiredness especially with the Aussie starting in a few days but I'm willing to let it slide here. He improved massively last year and looks to be playing very well. Kohl has had a bit of an easier draw and has come through OK, only dropping a set on a tiebreak to Cilic. He has a very good game but against a rock like Monaco I think he'll make too many errors. H2H is 2-0 to Monaco but not important here. Benneteau @ 2.5 Stan James. Excellent win for Benneteau yesterday against red-hot favourite Ferrer. I didn't see it but apparently he served extremely well and when he serves well he's very tough to beat. Ferrero had a long, unimpressive match with Massu and he could struggle here. H2H is an interesting 1-1 with both matches going 3 sets so expect this one to be tight.

Sport Tennis Event Kunitsyn - Rehnquist Selection Kunitsyn Strength 10/10 Date 11/01/2008 Bookmaker/Price Tipsport @ 1.40 (Back) Reasoning Kunitsyn favourite on the personal matches between these players of H2H 2:0. 2:0 6-4 6-3 2:0 7-6 6-2 Kunitsyn has large motivation in this tournament and must take victory at Rehnquist. In the last 3 matches of Kunitsyn 3 win and 2 lost has. Rehnquist in the last 5 matches took 5 victories, but his competitors were not very much strong players.
2:0 (6:3, 6:3) :clap

Re: Tennis 7th-12th Jan: Auckland/Hobart/Sydney Sport Tennis Event Daniiliidou - Zvonareva Selection Daniiliidou + 3 point (Asian Handicap) :hope Strength 10/10 11/01/2008 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.99 (Back) Reasoning My choice on Eleni Daniilidou +3 point. If to analyse 3 matches of H2H, Eleni played in vskh matches on +3 point. And it took WIN twice.

Sport Tennis Event Daniiliidou - Zvonareva Selection Daniiliidou + 3 point (Asian Handicap) :hope Strength 10/10 11/01/2008 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.99 (Back) Reasoning My choice on Eleni Daniilidou +3 point. If to analyse 3 matches of H2H, Eleni played in vskh matches on +3 point. And it took WIN twice.
Marathonbet.com + 4 point 2.15 ! :hope:loon

Tenis:11.01.2008 Igor Kunitsyn vs. Bjorn Rehnquist Australian Open. Hard. Men. Qulifications!,Head 2 Head: Igor Kunitsyn 1-0 Bjorn Rehnquist (26/04-06 Lanzarote, Canarias, Spain 1/8 Hard surface 64 63 ). Igor Kunitsyn from Russia who rank 127 in the ATP ranking play against Bjorn Rehnquist from Sweden who rank 287 in the ATP South African Airways Rankings in the second round in this qulifications tournament in Australia.Second encounter between these two players,first encounter like i said,won Igor Andreev with 64 63.Igor is a perfect player for hard suraface. I see this one as an easy match for Igor Kunitsyn, as Bjorn Rehnquist is not very good player,in the ATP tournamets he lose in first or second rounds.Igor Kunitsyn is a top 130 player and usually plays very good against players who can make only few big shots.I belive that the expraince of Igor will help him to win the match and finish this in two easy sets!Andy Kunitsyn will need 2 break in 2 sets,that is not impossible for a match in two sets.Good luck for this bet!!!Bet on Igor Kunitsyn!!! League: Tennis - ATP Tour - ATP Australian Open Pick: Kunitsyn 2:0 Odds: 1.75 Stake: 10 / 10 Bookmaker: Bet-at-home

Re: Tennis 7th-12th Jan: Auckland/Hobart/Sydney kojic2003 bet on Fernando Gonzalez - Marat Safin 2 @ 2.52 My opinion, that Marat can take victory, if will play how in a match with Myurrey. And lately Marat showed a good game not very much. And H2H Gonza. :hope Marat

Sport Tennis Event Daniiliidou - Zvonareva Selection Daniiliidou + 3 point (Asian Handicap) :hope Strength 10/10 11/01/2008 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.99 (Back) Reasoning My choice on Eleni Daniilidou +3 point. If to analyse 3 matches of H2H, Eleni played in vskh matches on +3 point. And it took WIN twice.
Zvonareva Retired?? :spank

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventMorita - Domachowska
SelectionMorita
Strength10/10
Date11/01/2008
Bookmaker/Price5Dimes @ 2.25 (Back)
ReasoningI don't get this odds at all.This should be more like 50/50.Domachowska won two matches comfortably but she was playing crappy players.Morita also won two matches in straight sets and last one against Fedak who seemed to be in some decent form but she had nothing to say against Morita.Morita is really good on fast surfaces and she is one of the girls to follow in the upcoming years.I'm with asian girl here.

Re: Tennis 7th-12th Jan: Auckland/Hobart/Sydney Marta : matches: 7 won: 5 percentage: 71.4 % Morita : matches: 5 won: 3 percentage: 60 % H2H = 0:0 Domachowska Marta (POL) Morita Ayumi (JPN) By tipsters picks 50 % 50 % By odds 53.33 % (1.68) 46.67 % (1.92) By surface prediction 65.81 % 34.19 % TOTAL 56.38 % 43.62 % Domachowska Tipsport @ 1.75 :hope

Re: Tennis 7th-12th Jan: Auckland/Hobart/Sydney Haase Robin (103) / Holland Stadler Simon (202) / Germany H2H Stadler won: 1 Haase matches: 8 won: 7 percentage: 87.5 % Stadler matches: 5 won: 3 percentage: 60 % By odds 63.66 % (1.41) 36.34 % (2.47) By surface prediction 62.26 % 37.74 % Haase Robin :hope Maxitip @ 1.50

Re: Tennis 7th-12th Jan: Auckland/Hobart/Sydney Bychkova Ekaterina (111) / Russia Niculescu Monica (155) / Romania Bychkova : matches: 4 won: 3 percentage: 75 % Niculescu: matches: 2 won: 1 percentage: 50 % By odds 59.52 % (1.51) 40.48 % (2.22) By surface prediction 63.83 % 36.17 % Bychkova Ekaterina :hope Tipsport @ 1.50

Re: Tennis 7th-12th Jan: Auckland/Hobart/Sydney Schruff Julia (114) / Germany Radwanska Urszula (252) / Poland Schruff matches: 8 won: 3 percentage: 37.5 % Radwanska matches: 5 won: 4 percentage: 80 % By odds 54.97 % (1.63) 45.03 % (1.99) By surface prediction 42.03 % 57.97 % Radwanska Urszula :hope Millenium @ 2.02