Adrian Massey meets Patternform (RISKY)

It involves; 1) Races of class 3 or higher 2) setting patternform to past 2 months only, and the class of race or higher, then look at the horse(s) with the highest 'speed' and/or 'ran to' rating. 3) checking Adrian Massey's website ratings; Looking at the top rated selection in the race. If that rating is beaten by another horses "max" rating, then the "max" horse becomes the Massey selection. Only when these 3 steps give the same selection is it a bet. Done well the past couple of days, but am especially interested in the races class 3 or higher. The risky part? Aiming to win £10 every race, win or lose. Yep loss chasing. You don't have to follow me, but I've done alright the past 2 days with this. If it all goes wrong, I will be the first to admit defeat! Calculations to be shown to sp, with stakes rounded up to nearest whole pound in every case. 28th December: 1.00 LEICESTER OSAKO D'AIRY 2.20 CATTERICK CEDRUS LIBANI

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.