Omaha

friskyfitz

Carrying on from my "Party Poker Challenge" thread.... Surely we have some decent Omaha players here...?? So who are you ?? Been playing this morning on Blue Sq ( $1 + $0.10 6 seaters) and I really cant believe that the standard is so so so poor and there only seems to be 1/2 good players (ones who understand the rules) on each table. Sometimes is a table full of no-hopers. One example is here..... 00003ri0.jpg I can understand why BobbieW made a raise against the board but what was Serjik24 at ???? He re-raised with nothing and then when he hit a "house" he funked it and didnt bet which is why I was slow-playing and hoping for a massive raise.... *BobbieW is heads up with me now!!!

Re: Omaha Dare I say firsky - are you happy with your play? I might be missing something, but your quads are the nuts aren't they? What on earth are your min bets of 20 on the flop and River? Especially with somany opponents - do you feel you got paid off enough for the monster you had? Espeically when the players are THAT bad and will call bigger bets than they should....

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.