Poker Time Freerolls

avongirl

I've fallen out with this site recently after they told me I had to spend the $20 I'd deposited or lose it (min withdrawal $50 :eyes) and then separately sent me an email with someone else's name and account details on. Still waiting for a reply on that one several weeks later. However, received this today and might be worth a look (although they obviously couldn't be bothered to tell me about it in time for the first one!) Dear Helen With the festive season bordering the horizon, PokerTime has decided to give you an exclusive $7,000 Freeroll every ten days! During December 2007 and January 2008, you are invited to enter these $7,000 Freerolls with absolutely NO strings attached!

Date Time
December 7, 2007 16:00 ET
December 17, 2007 16:00 ET
December 27, 2007 16:00 ET
January 7, 2008 16:00 ET
January 17, 2008 16:00 ET
January 27, 2008 16:00 ET
The first freeroll was a huge success! Congratulations to the winner, Cory N. There are still 5 more exclusive tournaments to go... Don't miss out! ! PT_Super7_Ret_02.gif Customer Relationship Manager, PokerTime *You can find the freeroll in the software under the 'Special' Tab

Re: Poker Time Freerolls Yeah - I emailed them about it not starting at the time they advertised - they kindly explained to me how it was because they were an international company and that I should always check the lobby regardless of the time they advertise :lol :lol :lol All they need to do is change the time zone they quote in their marketing communication and it will be right (albeit Summer Time for the US East Coast)- but that seemed a bit complicated for them to grasp :lol :lol So when they say ET, they actually mean EDT!!!

Re: Poker Time Freerolls This is the site I had a lengthy correspondence with about the timing of my deposit to qualify for the WSOP promotions in the summer. They couldn't grasp the difference between their time zone and my time zone then either. :\ And before anyone points out to Hawk-Eye that this has already been posted up before here http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58868, I did notice the thread but as that one is under Royal Vegas and has dropped onto page 2, I thought it worth posting again under Poker Time name. :tongue2