Ecstatic

dico

Guest gazza271

Re: Ecstatic well done mate :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Feels great doesnt it, you still got the smile all over your face ?:lol:tongue2 First of many I'm sure :ok

Re: Ecstatic

well done mate :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Feels great doesnt it, you still got the smile all over your face ?:lol:tongue2 First of many I'm sure :ok
thanks mate:ok can't stop grinning this morning:$ It's taken long enough, I started playing in July!

Congratulations :clap:clap:clap That first win is always a great feeling - I ran round the house for about 10 minutes after mine. The good news is that the second win will feel just as great.:D
thanks mate:ok other good news is I have just recieved an email from Laddies saying because I finished in the top 250 of the MTT leaderboard I am invited to play in a tourno tonight with some great prizes:nana

:clap:clap:clapNice one dico - hope theres many more to come. If you really enjoy the gane then the feeling when you win a reasonable amount of dosh for a small or zero outlay is great - it really gets the adrenalin flowing and you float around for a while afterwards' date='[/quote'] thanks mate:ok