Our New System

UBET10

Hello lads, How about us Punters lounge members making our own System, Laying horses, i,v looked around and everyone wants money for to join. some even £100's per month Do you have any ideas for the Critiria we need. I,i go for Never lay anything over 8/1 Never lay if its ran in the last 7 days Never lay if 1st or 2nd last time out if you don't agree with the critiria please say, and if you can add anything to it please do so. Cheers Lads:cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Our New System Hello UBET I like the simplicity of your system but i think the liability is too high even at 8/1. 33% of Fav's win their race (on average) ie. 66% don't win. I think we should be looking at laying favourites with odds upto 3/1. Looking at the types of race might give the answer but not too sure eg. Maidens with above 10 runners or maybe handicaps with 3 or more horses in the race with good form last 2 outings. Also omit horses who are top rated. I think with the system you have mentioned if we had a 80% strike rate we would actually be down if the 20% were all 8/1. Keep studying it as will i. Post back if you come up with something.