** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Just feel I have been hit by a truck (part 3)

robilaruk

Okay I make a button move and get reraised - now I would normally fold here however, eato have been lose with his PF raises and re-raises and I know he is aggressive on the flop no matter what, so if I hit I am likely to get paid, and the reraise is small, it seems to be Aces or Kings to me, so my post flop play is dead easy. So whats my play on the flop? Damo ps BTW the average pot size on the stats was over $15 - this was a massively wild table! ***** Hand 863213403 ***** 0.12/0.25 Texas Hold'em (No Limit ) - 11 December 2007 23:19:55 TH Mini 42 (Real /Cash Game ) Seat 1: mordakay (25.00) Seat 2: kwik09 (168.89) Seat 3: eato (16.17) Seat 4: DSCH (27.05) Seat 5: robilaruk (13.15) eato post SB 0.12 mordakay post BB 0.25 DSCH post BB 0.25 ** Deal ** robilaruk [Qc, 9s] *** Bet Round 1 *** robilaruk Raise to 1.25 mordakay Fold kwik09 Fold eato Raise to 2.25 DSCH Fold robilaruk Call 2.25 *** Flop(Board): *** : [7c, Qd, 9d] *** Bet Round 2 *** eato Bet 0.25 robilaruk Raise to 3.50 eato All-in 13.92

Re: Just feel I have been hit by a truck (part 3) Wot no multiple choice ?? If hes as you describe LAG you have to call this - Your only behind to trips , and don't think hes palyed pre-flop like that with Pocket 7's/9's Queens maybe - but as you have one of them the chances he has the other 2 are slim - and if you think that way then you'd never play a hand again. Heres hoping hes overplaying AA,KK,JJ or AQ or on a lesser semi bluff

Re: Just feel I have been hit by a truck (part 3) You say that eato plays the flop agressively 'no matter what'. If he really has hit trips there is a chance you'd fold to the $10 raise as it's over bet, therefore imo it's unlikely. However I have been very guilty recently of calling these all in overbets because the overbet suggests they're trying to push me off the pot and when the cards are revealed I'm up against the nuts. On a 5 seater table you've hit 2 pair on the flop - I don't see myself folding against a plyer I've identified as agressive pre and post flop.