Musselburgh 10/12

Re: Musselburgh 10/12 Howard Johnson is the trainer to follow here and has a good chance today of extending his SR. Denis O'Regan has impressed since joining the Howard Johnson stable from Ireland 12:20 Knight Valliant : Could run well on his hurdling debut at a solid E/W price 1:50 Checkerboard : Sent off at odds-on LTO after winning in fine style in a bumper at Haydock on Gd ground, disapointed LTO on HVY after a 7 month lay off; should take all the beating today. 2:20 Bleu Pois : On a hatrick and despite a 12lb rise he's sure to run well again after winning in good style the last 2 times 2:50 Loaded Dice : Sports blinkers first time having jumped right on his chase debut and was eventually pulled up. This right-handed circuit will suit the top weight with ground to suit he could run a big race. This six-year-old did not do much over hurdles last season, but he cost owner Graham Wylie 70,000gns after winning an Irish point-to-point 3:20 Drever Route : Looks to have fairly good pedigree and big things are expected. Doubles and trebles:hope

Re: Musselburgh 10/12 2:20 Bleu Pois : On a hatrick and despite a 12lb rise he's sure to run well again after winning in good style the last 2 times AM ON THIS £10 3:20 Drever Route : Looks to have fairly good pedigree and big things are expected. CONSIDERING THIS ONE NOT TO SURE

Re: Musselburgh 10/12

3:20 Drever Route : Looks to have fairly good pedigree and big things are expected. CONSIDERING THIS ONE NOT TO SURE
adam, will be interesting to see what price the Richards & fahey horses go off against this one. I may be tempted to have a bet on both if they are 5/1 +. I will checking that out later. Your selection will be short priced no doubt.

Howard Johnson is the trainer to follow here and has a good chance today of extending his SR. Denis O'Regan has impressed since joining the Howard Johnson stable from Ireland 12:20 Knight Valliant : Could run well on his hurdling debut at a solid E/W price :hope
Great start Carl 8/1 winner :clap:clap

adam, will be interesting to see what price the Richards & fahey horses go off against this one. I may be tempted to have a bet on both if they are 5/1 +. I will checking that out later. Your selection will be short priced no doubt.
Its not my selection it was one i am considering i think its Carls selection. I am kinda thinking of going with Broadway star 5/2 in same race

yep happy to take it on with Richards & faheys, now. Faheys horse is 16/1!! He has a decent record here.