24.11. Serbia vs Kazakhstan

This is game that was postponed due to extremely bad weather (15-20cm of snow on the pitch). This game have no importance for any of two teams. Because of that and because most of Serbian players are internationals that play for European clubs (they had to go back and play for their this weekend), Serbian team will be almost totally changed for this game. There are 10 debutantes in this team. From this players there will be starting eleven: GK: Vlada Avramov (Fiorentina), Radiša Ilić (OFK Beograd). DEF: Ivan Stevanović (OFK Beograd), Duško Tošić (Verder), Dušan Andjelković (Crvena Zvezda), Djordje Tutorić (Crvena zvezda), Branislav Ivanović (Lokomotiva Moskva), Gojko Kačar (Vojvodina). MID: Nenad Kovačević (Lans), Igor Duljaj (Šahtjor), Ljubomir Fejsa (Hajduk Kula), Zoran Tošić i Djordje Lazić (Partizan), Boško Janković (Palermo), Ognjen Koroman (Crvena zvezda), Miloš Krasić (CSKA Moskva), Stefan Babović (OFK Beograd). FWD: Milan Jovanović (Standard), Ranko Despotović (Vojvodina), Nikola Zigic (Valencia), Filip Đorđević (Crvena zvezda). As you can see, many of those players are from Serbian domestic league and they will play first time together as team. OK, I think that they are better players than Kazakhstan players, but lack of team work can be a problem. When we add lack of morale and lack of motivation, we can see here surprising result at FT. In team there is no standard players like Serbian GK Vladimir Stojkovic (Sporting Lisbon) and some players like Dejan Stankovic (Inter), Nemanja Vidic (Man UTD), Marko Pantelic (Hertha Berlin), Danko Lazovic (PSV) etc... Additionaly, supporters and Serbian people generally are dissapointed and not interested in this match (like it wasn't for match played at wednesday when there was only 1.000 Serbian and about 2 times more Polish supporters (some media says about 2.000 Polish fans - and Serbia played at home :(). It was really pathetic sight on stadium. Nikola Zigic told for the press: "I don't know why people think that we come to play for our country just to see our relatives in Serbia". Everybody are dissapointed with Serbian team... Asian bookmakers haven't offered this match yet, but at 1-X-2 market in this situation for Serbia I thought that Kazakhstan X2 @3.70 at my local bookmaker is worth of shot. Also, I've tried X @6.00 at same local bookmaker and this can be found @5.00 online. Maybe this draw is even better choice because I think Serbian debutantes can hardly lose from poor Kazakstan, but some boring draw is something that's possible for me...