1. 1.

• Yes - I am eligible because I have more than 250 posts
    • Yes - I am eligible because I have more than 500 BPP points
    • No I am not eligible, or I am unavailable

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll - Rescheduled Tuesday 18th December Sorry for those of you missing out :sad From my perspective (trying to look at the overall picture) there should pretty much be one person who can make the new date, who couldn't make the original for every person who now cant make the new date - of course that wont make you feel any better, but it couldn't be rescheduled to keep everyone happy.... It couldn't be a Thursday again because all of those are filled now till mid January with PLOPS sats (and I wouldn't want to clash) It is scheduled for 8pm again :ok

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll - Rescheduled Tuesday 18th December Right I've shifted an entire darts night to Wednesday so I can play in this,now don't bloody change it. I suppose it beats my other option of leaking the password to a certain Portuguese site;)

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll - Rescheduled Tuesday 18th December

Right I've shifted an entire darts night to Wednesday so I can play in this,now don't bloody change it. I suppose it beats my other option of leaking the password to a certain Portuguese site;)
pmsl:rollin

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll - Rescheduled Tuesday 18th December

Remember the cancelled freeroll (thanks to our Portuguese "friends"?) ...
Not all portuguese people are bad persons ;) :p Well I have been full of work, and I am not sure If I'll make it to the freeroll due to work... but I can at least try! I have been in zurich the past days on a conference and had to prepare everything this last weeks... Hope I can make it! Cheers to all of you :) and dont hit me coz I'm portuguese! :cry

If I can clock up 70 posts by this time tomorrow, I'm in! Perhaps I can tip three horses for every race tomorrow, or start a moody thread in the Glory Hunters forum: "Seventy Bets In A Day" :lol
Or I could just list how many more posts I need to get there. Thats 69, now! (Don't worry, I'm not that stupid!) :rollin

:clap Nice one GAF, I'll have a go for tomorrows match even tho it clashes with the Rovers/Arsenal game but I'll be out in 10 mins so.... :ok
a fellow rovers fan:ok

hope I'm eligible not sure of my highest bpp but must be round the 500 mark not played for ages so think I've disappeared of the table :tongue2
661 - you're ok :ok

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll - Rescheduled Tuesday 18th December Not as short as me sending out the wrong password 'accidentally'. :lol I'm closing the poll now so if anyone needs the password can they please post in here and a mod will send it to you (if applicable). :ok

I'd previously voted No as I was away last week. Can I now be included please GaF? Pretty pretty please please?
Not as short as me sending out the wrong password 'accidentally'. :lol I'm closing the poll now so if anyone needs the password can they please post in here and a mod will send it to you (if applicable). :ok
You've forgotten about me. :cry