Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll - Rescheduled Tuesday 18th December

GaF

Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll - Rescheduled Tuesday 18th December  

1. 1.

• Yes - I am eligible because I have more than 250 posts
    • Yes - I am eligible because I have more than 500 BPP points
    • No I am not eligible, or I am unavailable

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll I haven't really got anything to add - I think AJ's comments sum up my view pretty well. We were compromised in the last freeroll we ran - we had to tighten up the requirements and have done so. The criteria should not be difficult to meet for someone who has been on PL for 2 years.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll

So, let me get this right. despite me representing PL in the Scottish poker championship, despite me downloading centrebet through affiliate link and paying a buyin, despite you having 3 month of free advertising on the scroller for my $100k. i don't contribute enough to the forum ?????? I am still not welcome for the xmas freeroll ? This i think is bullshit, i am not some ****** who passes password. I am only about 70 posts short of your 250 but i don't want to spam the forum with crap (far too many poster do that already). i only post when i have something to say and their is no need to post to say 'nh' or 'well played' unless its due (win a nice package). looking forward to a mod reply
Chess, Your comments are above and they're a disgrace quite frankly and tell you why. You represented your self at the Scottish Poker, not PL, it wasn't a team event as far as I am aware, despite you being the so called "Pl Representative", you know very well if it was a team event and there was no money involved, you wouldn't have been there, so don't play the "team player" card. As for downloading the centrebet poker through the affiliate link, you'll be stunned to know we make nothing, in fact run poker at a loss overall. Having advertising your $100k win on the scroller - you think this earns us money or something? It's for YOU! Quite frankly Chess, I will give it to you straight here. You take what you want out of PL for you and your contributions considering the standard of player you are, are pretty poor. Compare them to The Mole for example - what do YOU give PL?

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll this is great thanks to Paradise and all PL members involved. I have a problem though.. I couldn't play in most of the paradise games because my version is different.. Will it be a problem this time? If not, I'm definitely playing..

this is great thanks to Paradise and all PL members involved. I have a problem though.. I couldn't play in most of the paradise games because my version is different.. Will it be a problem this time? If not' date=' I'm definitely playing..[/quote'] Why not uninstall the version you have, then download the new one?

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll I dont think that solves it Paul - when you log in, the version will default to the one associated with your id - it's why Paradise Paradise users were ok yesterday, but SpOdds Paradise users were having problems - The SpOdds version was the faulty one, but you couldn't use the Paradise version unless you had a Paradise ID....

It doesn't matter. When I enter my login details' date=' it makes a couple of installs and then I'm back to my own version..[/quote'] Are you definitely using the pokerdownload.html file to do the reinstall? I have exactly the same problem if I do a new install from the SportingBet site whenever I use my "old" id (got 2 ids like a lot of people here - one SO id and other Paradise id from the messing about in the past) . If I use the pokerdownload.html route (file emailed to me by support) then it gets me out of the bind. Apologies if you have been down this route and it still fails.

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll I think the issue for Aimar is more to do with how the game is set up - previously he has been inable to play PL games because it was restricted to SpOdds and Paradise players - Aimar comes through a different skin (dont know what one).... The final PL league at Paradise was set up for everyone to see - we need to try and get the same done again if Aimar is to get in....

I dont think that solves it Paul - when you log in' date=' the version will default to the one associated with your id - it's why Paradise Paradise users were ok yesterday, but SpOdds Paradise users were having problems - The SpOdds version was the faulty one, but you couldn't use the Paradise version unless you had a Paradise ID....[/quote'] Aimar It might be worth trying again. I only have my old SO name, so was unable to transfer any money across yesterday, but tonight I have managed to do it, so perhaps the glitches have been sorted out. McG :gimme

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll thank you all for your efforts :clap. let me tell the situation in detail.. My main account goes with the nickname "murkaka" as you may already know from the previous games.. I also have another account in SO version but I can't make deposits or withdraw money from there.. The reason I opened that account was to crosscheck the games in the lobby with my account when "PL league" and "50 up" problems occured.. Now when I login with the aimar08pl username it shifts to the correct version but when I login with the murkaka account it shifts back to normal. So it's totally username dependent.There is only one solution to this I believe. I should register to the freeroll with my SO account since it's free.. I'll do it if it's acceptable of course (aimar08pl). And if I win any money from the freeroll (hope not :lol), I will have to lose that to my main account in a ring game (if there is no other way) to transfer it. I might also keep it there though to play in the future focus games. Either way, I'll do it if it's OK with the forum..

ok then :ok. The only problem is to see if it's still working (and remember my password of course :tongue2). Thanks all :notworthy
Aimar have you tried ringing support, i had loads of trouble similar to yours when there was the switch over from Paradise-Sporting odds. I could only log into one account which was on sporting odds of which at the time and very little money in, where the Paradise account and most of my money. They were very helpful and sent me the link to the site that i could actually log in to and then transferred over any monies floating about to the one site that i could access. Just make sure you are aware of what you have in each account and take note, as when they finally transferred over everything for me they were $90 a drift, but soon rectified the problem after another phone call. Best of luck.

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll Haven't been really been logging in and playing poker for some time (Although still looking at the threads frequently ) and quite surprised i'm able to play in this . Unfortunately , will be in china for a business trip , so gotta miss out on this . Have fun guys , and merry xmas in advance . :ok:ok:ok:ok:ok

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll Not been on Paradise (SpOdds) for about a month so I logged in tonight to get the upgrade. Should I be worried that I can't see this in the lobby? Do I need to be on the other Paradise (which I've not got) instead of SpOdds version, or is it just not there yet? Just thought it was about time Hawk-eye got back on top of things! ;)

Not been on Paradise (SpOdds) for about a month so I logged in tonight to get the upgrade. Should I be worried that I can't see this in the lobby? Do I need to be on the other Paradise (which I've not got) instead of SpOdds version, or is it just not there yet? Just thought it was about time Hawk-eye got back on top of things! ;)
It's not there yet ,though with only a day to go.

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll - Rescheduled Tuesday 18th December Sorry all - it seems there was a problem with this and Boss will not be able to sort it out before tomorrow, so we have had to delay this until Tuesday 18th December.

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll - Rescheduled Tuesday 18th December

Sorry all - it seems there was a problem with this and Boss will not be able to sort it out before tomorrow' date=' so we have had to delay this until Tuesday 18th December.[/quote'] Aww for fecks sake TUESDAY:cry why not Thursday again?

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll - Rescheduled Tuesday 18th December Awwwww after finding out who the password scumbag was last time i thought i'd get a break somewhere along the line. 1st it was on a Monday(great i can play Mondays) then it was a Thursday(great I can play on Thursdays) now on a Tuesday which is the only night i actually go out and do summat. So i'm gonna miss the Freeroll and the Value added game next year.Bahhhhhhhhhh feckin Humbug.