Washman
welchy28
oulton - unless any objections :lol

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll

You haven't played a focus game in the last 28 days Kev' date=' so your ranking is zero ;)[/quote'] Cheers mate. well you all better get ready for a big onslaught from me in December. I am coming for that BPP. A close 2nd was my best so hopefully all the double point games will be on my nights off.:ok I will send you my Rota BTW Gaf.;):ok:lol

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll Just noticed this, I'm under 250 posts but over the 500bpp mark. Started focusing on focus games this last month (BLIMEY THATS A MOUTHFULL) as Gaf finally got a paradise account to work for me so hats off to you Gaf. Also thanks for this freeroll should see a high turnout!

Nice freeroll - shame the people who dont blather on as much dont get an invite!
I think the entry conditions for this one are well thought out and more than fair - provided you participate in the nightly BPP games then you can qualify without needing to blather on. IMHO - its quite proper to ask that people who want the benefits that Paul and others work to negotiate are "proper" contributing PLrs. Its like free drinks in your local for the regulars at Xmas, if you are only in the pub once in a blue moon, have never put yourself about a bit and never contributed to the pub cahrity then you shouldn't be suprised when you don't qualify as a regular. Its not that hard to get 250 posts by just particpating in nightly listed games and putting the odd "well done" or "Blast I came 21st when my AA got done by 72o" - they soon add up.

Best of it is I remember a tourny from last year there was a restriction then. I still find it difficult to post without feeling like I am doing it for the sake of it. :$
You must have some more interests rather than poker.Venture into General Chat and Sports Banter and your post count can rocket. Though if you play poker a lot then stick a few in the old bad beats section. Thats half the reason why Nade's post count is so high;)

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll hmm 160...dare i type 90 posts on f all??? no will respect the boad . gl fellas. oh and has anyone got the centrebet password yet? Also same nigh if u are in that have a £10 bet on the champs league games play the clopq2 FREEROLL. you then qualify for a 10k freeroll in december 19th gl!!!

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll So, let me get this right. despite me representing PL in the Scottish poker championship, despite me downloading centrebet through affiliate link and paying a buyin, despite you having 3 month of free advertising on the scroller for my $100k. i don't contribute enough to the forum ?????? I am still not welcome for the xmas freeroll ? This i think is bullshit, i am not some ****** who passes password. I am only about 70 posts short of your 250 but i don't want to spam the forum with crap (far too many poster do that already). i only post when i have something to say and their is no need to post to say 'nh' or 'well played' unless its due (win a nice package). looking forward to a mod reply

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll Chess, (Although I'm a PL Mod, do not take this as an form of offical statement, it isn't the reply you asked for, it's 100% a personal opinion and in no way reflects the views of the PL) Perhaps if you contributed a bit more you'd qualify ? Perhaps a post or two in the poker strategy forum trying to help people with their problem hands and issues. You have never shared knowledge. You know like you'd do in a community ?? These freerolls are there as a celebration of the PL as a community and a reward for it's members, it's a thank you for people being willing to contribute and help others. You don't do that. Also despite what you say, about 90% of your posts are exactly along the lines you describe.