Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll - Rescheduled Tuesday 18th December

GaF

Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll - Rescheduled Tuesday 18th December  

1. 1.

• Yes - I am eligible because I have more than 250 posts
    • Yes - I am eligible because I have more than 500 BPP points
    • No I am not eligible, or I am unavailable

Remember the cancelled freeroll (thanks to our Portuguese "friends"?) - well we haven't forgotten it, and Paul has got this rescheduled for us to give a pre Christmas boost to PL'rs finances :clap :clap :clap The game will take place at 20:00 GMT on Tuesday 18th December - we appreciate that this may be difficult for some with the pre Christmas "rush" in full swing, and we're sorry for those who cannot make it, but for the rest, I'm sure the potential boost to your finances will be appreciated :ok To avoid the same problems as before, strict entry requirements have now been put in place.To play in this game there are 2 ways in - you must meet one of these criteria: - Have 250 posts on PL (Post boosting is not allowed, and any posts suspected of being to boost posts, will be deleted....) - Have over 500 BPP points Apologies for those who dont meet the criteria - hopefully you will do by the time the next one comes around :ok Thanks again to Paul for sorting this out for us, and to Paradise for their continued support of PL :ok

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll nice one chaps :clap:clap had to check on my posts to see if i had enough. thought i might have to witter about the times i was a male prostitute or worse not that id post boost or anything but i see ive got plenty so we dont need to talk about it :loon:loon

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll In the poll i thought it said '250FPP' points as in on Paradise and i was thinking damn i'll have to play more on there. Then i re-read it and it's all good, think i tick both :D Nice one PL and Paradise :notworthy

Re: Paradise PL Exclusive Christmas Freeroll

Although not applicable personally' date=' is the post/BPP bar as of now or as of the time of the tournament?[/quote'] Hopefully the bar is high enough that it can be by the start of the torunament - if a newbie spams us with 250 messages without us noticing, then he's done well :loon If a newbie gets 500 BPP points - well they've probably particpated enough to deserve a seat :ok

Hopefully the bar is high enough that it can be by the start of the torunament - if a newbie spams us with 250 messages without us noticing' date=' then he's done well :loon If a newbie gets 500 BPP points - well they've probably particpated enough to deserve a seat :ok[/quote'] Hmm think i should of voted by messages probably be down to 50 bpp by the start:\

Hopefully the bar is high enough that it can be by the start of the torunament - if a newbie spams us with 250 messages without us noticing' date=' then he's done well :loon If a newbie gets 500 BPP points - well they've probably particpated enough to deserve a seat :ok[/quote'] :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Now there is a challenge for our freeroll hunting friends!!!

I'll take the highest rating you have' date=' so if you fall, it doesn't matter, so long as you were over 500 at some point :ok[/quote'] Could you let me know if i qualify with enough BPP points, or maybe publish a chart to see who is eligble for everyone to see. I understand that you want to keep this exclusive to PL players with all the trouble from outr little friends, so would be gutted if alot of regulars dont get the chance to play when we would have had the oppurtnity to play previously.