** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Easy Promotions - Help

The Quiet Man

Got an e-mail from ParBet last week with the following promotion - make a deposit and we'll give you an extra $30. (stated the $30 would be credited on 11/11/07) I didn't bother to check the t & c's and chucked in $20 from my Neteller account - fully expecting to have to play a million raked hands to release the additional $30. :wall Checked my account just now - sitting at $50 so decided to try to withdraw it all and it let me do so! :nana (minus $1 charge - thieving cnuts! :lol) Now that's my kind of bonus!! :ok Anyone know if there are any other sites out there doing the same? :hope Cheers TQM

Re: Easy Promotions - Help I think you're wrong not to try and skim the T&C - most of the time there will be something in there that means it's not as straightforward as it sounds and you will seldom get the bonus (I usually cannot be bothered to read the T&C any more, so usually ignore bonus cash offers in my mailbox completely!! :loon) - however, as you say, this sounds a stonking offer - will keep an eye out for future Parbet cash offers :ok

Re: Easy Promotions - Help

I think you're wrong not to try and skim the T&C - most of the time there will be something in there that means it's not as straightforward as it sounds and you will seldom get the bonus (I usually cannot be bothered to read the T&C any more' date=' so usually ignore bonus cash offers in my mailbox completely!! :loon) [/quote'] The reason I didn't check the T & C's was because there wasn't any!!:loon - that's why I bunged in $20 - just to satisfy my curiosity! :ok I normally bin the offers too! TQM

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Easy Promotions - Help They want to give me more free money!:lol Less than a month after the last one and only $20 this time but I ain't greedy!:ok Check your e-mails! Hi Scott, You have previously been a customer with us at Parbet.com and we have noticed that you haven’t been active for a while. Therefore we would like to give you some free money if coming back. If you make a deposit on December 13th at the latest you will get $20 deposited into your poker account by end of December 14th, no strings attached! No strings really does mean no strings with this one!:ok TQM