Virgin 10 Week MTT - Leg 9 - 7xMTT by 13th January

daveygh

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: virgin - sounds interesting

BTW - there's a Boss upgrade on Friday morning, after which they'll be multi-table sit and go's (i like playing the 30 man S'n'G on VC so i'm looking forward to this)
Just downloaded the upgrade - doesn't look like the SnG MTTs made it :unsure

Re: Virgin 10 Week Tourney - Leg 3 - 7x MTTs by 2nd December (then email)

Just a bump' date=' and reminder, you need to get 7xMTTs in by Sunday - They must have a buy in of at least €3.[/quote'] Anyone know if the PLOPS games count towards this?

Re: Virgin 10 Week Tourney - Leg 3 - 7x MTTs by 2nd December (then email) GREAT NEW FEATURES ON VIRGIN POKER ----------------------------------- Hi daveygh1 Your username (%username%) Here at Virgin Poker we are always trying to improve the poker room to increase enjoyment for our players. So we are chuffed to bits to announce some cracking new features into the Virgin Poker Room. ----------------------------------- Multi Table Sit & Go Tournaments ----------------------------------- Players can now enjoy multi-table as well as single-table sit & go tournaments. Now you can spontaneously enter a multi-table tourney rather than twiddling your thumbs waiting for a scheduled tournament to begin. The greater the number of participants, the juicier the prize pots players will compete for! These sit & go tournaments begin as soon as the designated number of participants have entered the tournament. Either 20 or 30 players will be the norm. ----------------------------------------------- Late Registration for Multi-Table Tournaments ----------------------------------------------- Have to work late? Get caught in traffic? Now you don’t need to worry if you just miss out on the start of a scheduled multi table tournament! Late registrations will also bulk up the prize pot - however don’t leave your registration too late – players will be unable to register after the first player has been eliminated! Ollie Virgin Poker Team

wanted to find out if the multi table sit and go's counted towards this week requirements:unsure
And you thought Boss might know :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :tongue2

And you thought Boss might know :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :tongue2
:$ just assumed that someone offering live help on a virgin site might know something about the site -silly me:$

Re: Virgin 10 Week Tourney - Leg 3 - 7x MTTs by 2nd December (then email) Quite tricky finding "regular" (i.e. non sat) MTTs on boss....so going to gamble with the SnG MTTs, at least I would if there were any in the lobby :loon Loads running, but none open for registration.....

Re: Virgin 10 Week Tourney - Leg 3 - 7x MTTs by 2nd December (then email) Just finished last of my 7 mtts for the virgin - won nought !!! Was particularly peeved at my result in the 7th - dealt AA as dealer .... UTG stays with blind (60) player halfway round bumps it to 200 ... gets to me I go all in (1800 chips) - UTG goes all in for 1400 as does the 200 initial raiser - UTG has 79o !!!! - initial raiser has K6o ... flop is 996 and trip 9's takes it all. Makes you wonder whether there is really software out there that can see whats coming or whether the operators on the servers at boss have a nice little earner on the side - how can anyone stay with 97o after that betting! :wall:wall:wall Much happier that the poker points tourney is next week.

Re: Virgin 10 Week Tourney - Leg 3 - 7x MTTs by 2nd December (then email) Hi,

Only tournaments listed under the ‘Multi Tourney’ tab qualify for the MTT weeks in the 10 Week Tourney.

All tourneys listed under the ‘Sit & Go’ tab qualify for the STT Weeks.

Regards,

Joe Legge

Poker Product Manager

Virgin Games

better start playing again GAF:ok

Re: Virgin 10 Week Tourney - Leg 3 - 7x MTTs by 2nd December (then email) It seems to be easier to get raked hands on Virgin since the upgrade. :ok I keep a tally of my raked hands and stop after I have my vpoints 25. When I went to check my raked hands for the 10 week tourney it said I had 50. I am assuming that a raked hand now includes hands where I have contributed to the pot, even though I fold before the flop, whereas before you had to still be in the hand on the flop. Not complaining, but just wondered if anyone else had noticed this. :unsure

Re: Virgin 10 Week Tourney - Leg 6 - 7xMTT by 23rd December

The virgin cheapskates is worth a pop. Dont rebuy and it only costs you 10c to get one of your 7 MTTs.
dont think they count spanner:unsure MTT WEEKS Play any 7 MTTs (minimum €3 buy-in) during an MTT week to qualify for €250 freeroll the following Wednesday. Once you have played your 7 MTTs you must e-mail [email protected] with your nickname to gain entry to the freeroll. You will then be sent a password in order to enter the freeroll. Top 5 freeroll finishers win seats to the Week 10 Final.