BUlgarian APFG 10-11/11

Saturday 10 November 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Spartak Varna v Beroe (12:30 GMT)1.442.282.26158% Related markets...Match Result
Vidima-Rakovski v Slavia Sofia (12:30 GMT)3.103.202.10112% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under
Vihren Sandanski v Marek Dupnitsa (12:30 GMT)1.663.304.75112% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under
Levski Sofia v Chernomorets B (14:30 GMT)1.109.0021.00107% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under
Sunday 11 November 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Belasitsa Petrich v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (12:30 GMT)2.253.402.70111% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under
Litex Lovech v Cherno more Varna (12:30 GMT)1.254.8010.00111% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under
Pirin Blagoevgrad v Lokomotiv Sofia (12:30 GMT)2.703.102.40111% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under
CSKA Sofia v Botev Plovdiv (14:30 GMT)1.0610.0026.00109% Related markets...Match Result

Re: BUlgarian APFG 10-11/11 Erh , too late, and no time left until the kick off ... I have some problems with my network , and .... Well, I do not think that there is any use of this , but I was about to bet on Spartak Varna home win , at Sportingbet is priced @ 1.44 , home side will be eager to win the whole pts after the big loss in Sofia vs Slavia with 5-0 . Beroe were fortunate to beat Bela in last round , I think that today they will be defeated in Varna ... Vidima vs Slavia is a difficult game . Slavia played very well , but for today they have very important missing players , mostly in their attack . I think that Slavia wont win in Sevlievo , and for 1X Sportingbet offers @ 1.65 , which I actually took ... Vihren - Marek is dangerous game , I skipped it . Vihren need these three pts , but these odds are very low . Both teams lost their games last round , both will look for the win today , this is some kind of regional derby , and that makes it even more dangerous , so ... No bet here ...

Re: BUlgarian APFG 10-11/11 Well , still there is some time until the last game for today ... Levski Sofia - Chernomorets Burgas 1. Over 2.5 goals @ 1.40 at Sportingbet 2. There will be 4 or more goals in this game @ 2.00 at Sportingbet Well , Levski lost two important pts vs Pirin last round , so today they should take the whole three . No doubt , they will do it , but odds for that are ... low . Chernomorets have three difficult games left , until the winter break , with Levski , Cska and Lokomotiv Sofia , and most probably they will lose all of them . For today`s game , Chernomorets have some important missing players , their captain for example , and coach Dimitar Dimitrov will have to put some of his reserve players in first eleven . Levski coach, Stanimir Stoilov, have problems too . First choice goalie Georgi Petkov is still injured, veteran Dani Borimirov too . But Levski have enough quality players , so this should not be a problem . I think that today we will see some goals here, most of them will be scored from Levski players . But think that there is big possibility Chernomorets to surprise Levski , and to score a goal ,too . Levski`s goalie , Mitrev, is very unsecure . His mistake led to Pirin`s equalizer in 89 minute last round . Chernomorets have some dangerous players , and with Levski ambition to wash out the shame after the draw in Blagoevgrad, they can go in very attacking style , and for Chernomorets forwards can occure some good chances to score . One big problem for high scoring game here , is the weather in Sofia. Bad weather, and snow, which can trouble some of Levski`s technique players , but still Levski are far the better side here , and need a convincing win . I will go for the over here with maximum strenght, 10/10, as I think that this would be Levski`s easiest game until the winter break . The hardest , is on 2nd of December, when will meet rivals Cska . They should get in some good form , and today they have great chance for that, the opponent is good . I choose the over 4 goals in the game option, as I think that there is good chance for Chernomorets to score a goal, Levski`s defence is not very good atm . I think that very possible result here is 3:1 , even 4:1 looks good . Well , that`s from me . GL to all ... ;) :cheers:

Re: BUlgarian APFG 10-11/11 Spartak Varna - Beroe 1:0 -----------> bet won :) Vidima Rakovski - Slavia 0:2 ----------> bet lost :( Levski - Chernomorets game was postponed , due to heavy snow and bad weather . But actually , that was not the real reason . On Saturday , Bulgaria national team will play vs Romania in Euro Qualifications on this stadium / Vassil Levski / , and that`s why Bulgarian Football Union decided to postpone this game ...

Re: BUlgarian APFG 10-11/11

Spartak Varna - Beroe 1:0 -----------> bet won :) Vidima Rakovski - Slavia 0:2 ----------> bet lost :( Levski - Chernomorets game was postponed , due to heavy snow and bad weather . But actually , that was not the real reason . On Saturday , Bulgaria national team will play vs Romania in Euro Qualifications on this stadium / Vassil Levski / , and that`s why Bulgarian Football Union decided to postpone this game ...
What outcome would you predict on the Bulgaria-Romania game,Tosh?

Re: BUlgarian APFG 10-11/11

What outcome would you predict on the Bulgaria-Romania game' date='Tosh?[/quote'] Heh, there`s still time until the match , but ... In our press, there are some jokes about our coach Dimitar Penev , and our big "star" Dimitar Berbatov, saying that there is no doubt that Bulgaria will beat Romania , and Berbatov will score , because this match has no significance at all ... ;) Well , it is sad, but that`s the truth - our national team is pure crap atm, they play like an amateur team , like most of the players play for the first time together . Bulgaria failed again to qualify for major national forum , and this shows that major changes should be done , if the aim is Bulgaria to qualify for the next World Cup ... I dont know with what squad the Romanians will came in Sofia, they are already qualified for Euro Cup, so in their camp there wont be any pressure at all . Romania is better team atm, but all of our players are disappointed with their performance , and are eager to prove that they are still a decent side . I dont know, looks like a draw to me , but still , there are 7 days left until the kick off ... ;)

Re: BUlgarian APFG 10-11/11 Belasica Petrich - Lokomotiv Plovdiv 1X @ 1.44 at Sportingbet Tough game for both teams , but I feel that home side have some decent chance to earn a point, or three . Bela is on the last place, but they are not so bad, they have decent squad, and soon they should start to win matches and points . They are in awful form , with 5 straight loses , and this bad row should stop . Bela was very unlucky not to have won pts in last round, vs Beroe in Stara Zagora , where Bela took the lead , and after that they missed a penalty, they could easily score a goal for 0:2 , and that would have been enough for the win, but ... Beroe came back , and scored their winning goal in 90th minute . But, I can say that in this match, Bela played very good and deserved a point . Loko beated Litex in Plovdiv last round, and sacked Litex`s coach Ferario Spasov . They were the better side, and deserved their win. But still, Loko have some troubles when playing on road, that win vs Vihren in last visit was good, but still is the only one victory so far . In Petrich, is very hard to play football . The pitch is awful, and especially in times like this /late November, early December/ , it is quite impossible for a nice football game . Another thing here, Bela is very hard opponent for Loko in last couple of seasons . In last 5 games , Bela has 3 wins, 1 draw, and only one win for Loko , in Plovdiv, with 1:0. Both teams will be with their key players, Bela have some problems with a couple of players, but they are not so important, for Loko only Yavor Vundev is still out, but with strikers like Kamburov and Sakaliev, it would be hard for Yavor to get back in first eleven . I think that Bela have some good players, and they do not deserve to be on the last place in the table, they soon will start to win matches, I see some kind of improvement in their camp, especially in their last game, and today, vs not very good Loko on road , I see good chance for Bela to stop their run of 5 straight loses, so I will be against Lokomotiv today, with almost full stake, 8/10 . GL ... ;) :cheers:

Re: BUlgarian APFG 10-11/11 Litex Lovech - Cherno More 1 (-1) @ 1.85 at Sportingbet A dangerous bet, but is priced very well, so I am willing to take the risk here. Litex is with new coach, Miodrag Jesic, who is ex Slavia and Cska coach, so he knows a lot of Bulgarian football, and wont have many troubles to settle at his new team. Today`s game, is a 'must win' game for Litex. Home side are in run of 4 games without a win, and this is something very untypical for Litex. I am sure that today they will get the three pts vs Cherno More. They have no troubles with their players, and Jesic will have his full squad to choose from. But situation is a little different for Cherno More. Two of their key players are out - Alexander Alexandrov and Massena Moque . Both are important for team`s attack, and without them I am sure that Cherno More will be more toothless than they are in their recent matches . Another loss for Cherno More will be the missing of Kiril Djorov, who is also first eleven player. Well, Cherno More is awful on road , with only one draw, and only three scored goals so far . I just cannot see how they will get something in Lovech. One thing, that is to be noticed, is that Jesic is very good coach, but his defensive mentality could be a problem for our bet . He will start with 4-3-2-1 , with Beto up front, and Tom and Ivelin Popov just behind him, so during the match Litex will play 4-3-3 too. Litex will have to win this game, and Litex will have to win the game with some good result, to calm down their fans for a while, Litex have not won a game in Lovech since 23.09 , which is quite long time for team like them. I expect a convincing victory for the home side today, and the opponent is very good for that - Cherno More is the second worst away team in the league, and are without some of their most dangerous players, so anything different than a home win here would be major surprise, and I think that this home win will be with more than one goal margin, so I choose this handicap option, with high medium stakes, 7/10 . GL ... ;) :cheers:

Re: BUlgarian APFG 10-11/11 Other two games do not deserve our attention ... :) Cska will do the stupiest thing , if fails to win vs troubled Botev in Sofia . 1.03 for home win is .......... ;) There is big possibility Pirin vs Lokomotiv Sf game to be postponed , as pitch in Blagoevgrad is in awful condition . If the game is played, the under here looks the best bet, but still , too many unknown things around this game, so skipping it seems to be good choice ... ;) GL to all today ... :) :cheers:

Re: BUlgarian APFG 10-11/11 Belasica Petrich - Lokomotiv Plovdiv 0:0 ---------> bet won :) Litex Lovech - Cherno More 1:1 ----------> bet lost :( Err, what a poor Litex display ... I admit, I never expected such kind of an outcome ... Five games on row without a win , this is sure sign for crisis in the team, which means that you should be very cautious when betting on Litex atm ...