PL Exclusive @ Centrebet - $500 and PS3 added

GaF

PL Exclusive @ Centrebet - $500 and PS3 added  

1. 1.

Re: PL Exclusive @ Centrebet - $500 and PS3 added OK...hopefully that is my Victor Meldrew period done with now, but we do all like a good moan don't we? Noticed on the deposit page at Centrebet that there is NO minimum deposit except any imposed by the system you are transferring money from. So I only had to deposit enough to cover the cost of this game instead of the usual ten or twenty quid! Now that I've calmed down can I add my :clap:clap:clap and :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy to the PL Poker-mods, who time and time again do a wonderful job getting added value games for us.:ok

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive @ Centrebet - $500 and PS3 added I deposited then same day requested a withdrawal. amazingly 3 days later i got an e-mail stating they need 3 forms of id for this!!!! why can they not ask for that at the timeof first deposit. Secondly i fax the id, no reply from that and finally 4 e-mails over the last 2 days with no repies. y e-mails while setting up were answered within 10 minutes o sending.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PL Exclusive @ Centrebet - $500 and PS3 added We haven't put a formal criteria in place for this - because it has a buy in, we will be a little more relaxed than for the freeroll - we'll probably make a judgement case by case, on the basis of overall contribution to PL :ok 20 posts, 34 posts, 50 posts wont make any difference - we'll look at what is in those posts :ok

Re: PL Exclusive @ Centrebet - $500 and PS3 added

Lol' date=' I didn't know the thing about the posts.[/quote'] There is no "thing about posts" ;) Basically it's a game for members of the community - if you are a part of the community (the overall community, not just the poker section), whether it be through posting, participating in online PL events, or PL Live events then you'll be welcome to play - we'll make a judgement call on a case by case basis - there are no hard and fast rules for this one....

There is no "thing about posts" ;) Basically it's a game for members of the community - if you are a part of the community (the overall community, not just the poker section), whether it be through posting, participating in online PL events, or PL Live events then you'll be welcome to play - we'll make a judgement call on a case by case basis - there are no hard and fast rules for this one....
OK :) I hope to get the opportunity to play in this tourney then.

Re: PL Exclusive @ Centrebet - $500 and PS3 added i just got password from gaf and he asked for our usernames but i,m gonna keep quiet right now and see whos the first to recognise it,gaf says 1st correct answer gets a tenner off him :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

btw how big is the hard disk of the ps?
Haven't a clue I'm afraid - didn't know there were options :unsure I would assume it's the base model (nothing has been discussed with centrebet to the contrary - so anything else is a bonus)......