PL Exclusive @ Centrebet - $500 and PS3 added

GaF

PL Exclusive @ Centrebet - $500 and PS3 added  

1. 1.

Centrebet have offered PL an exclusive event, and will be adding $500 to the prize pool. In addition they will also be giving the winner a PS3 :clap :clap This will take place on Wednesday 28th November with a 20:00 GMT start time. There will be a buy in of $5+50c Please use the Centrebet link to support PL (and help us get future events like this). Thanks to Paul for getting us this game :clap :clap :clap

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive @ Centrebet - $500 and PS3 added Suspect we may have a few PL'rs in this next month ;)

$5,000 Guaranteed Freeroll
  • All players who open a new poker account in the current month will be invited to a free tournament with a guaranteed prize of $5,000 in the following month.
  • The tournament will be held the first Wednesday of every month.

Re: PL Exclusive @ Centrebet - $500 and PS3 added Another great offer.Technically a $1400 tourney:loon:clap:clap:clap:clap Just a shame because i'm on AOL i have to go through the rigmarole of ringing them up and trying to set up an account. Why though does every poker company think that AOL is just for Americans.:wall

Re: PL Exclusive @ Centrebet - $500 and PS3 added Lovely jubbly .... will download Centrebet asap and shove some money in. What are the rules for "new" members (number of posts etc.) - will try (once more) to pursuade my computerphobe brother to get onboard and shove some posts in, but if its 50 posts you got no chance as I think he's too lazy to bother to figure out where all the keys are on the keyboard :rollin. I keep telling him that all he's got to do is show some committment to PL and he's quids in. :beer:beer:beer I'm AOL as well - so like Sharpe I may need to phone. [later] signed up and it didn't object to me being AOL based

Re: PL Exclusive @ Centrebet - $500 and PS3 added have voted yes for the password but unlikely to be able to play as away from home that night, as I will also be on the first wednesday in December. so I will probably leave it until December to sign up and then at least get the $5k freeroll in January. cheers Centrebet, you will eventually get some of my custom ! :ok

Re: PL Exclusive @ Centrebet - $500 and PS3 added

Allready got an account with them' date=' is it new accounts only?[/quote'] Sorry missed this - no, any PL'rs can play - if you already have an account, then you can just sign in and play :ok

Re: PL Exclusive @ Centrebet - $500 and PS3 added

have voted yes for the password but unlikely to be able to play as away from home that night, as I will also be on the first wednesday in December. so I will probably leave it until December to sign up and then at least get the $5k freeroll in January. cheers Centrebet, you will eventually get some of my custom ! :ok
Funnily enough, ditto for me. :lol

Re: PL Exclusive @ Centrebet - $500 and PS3 added Well...neither the highlighted Centrebet nor the direct link above nor the google first link worked for me.:eyes Anyway found it now, downloaded and registered.:cow Now I receive an email saying I already have an account with them :eek so they have cancelled my new account and I have to log into my old account and update the details...only problem is I can't remember having an account so I have no details with which to access it!:sad Sent an email asking for help. After all this I had better win something :ok