• 18.00 Virgin PLOPS Main Event Sat
    • 18.30 Virgin V Roll 25,000 V Points
    • 19.00 Ladbrokes InsidePoker Pokergod II
    • 20.30 Pacific Talksport Aussie Millions Freeroll
    • 20.30 Pokerstars $100,000 Gtd
    • 20.30 Paradise â?¬uroLiga
    • 20.30 Paradise 50 Up Club
    • 21.30 Laddies Pub Poker Championship

Re: ** Poker Sunday 4th November ** playing the 7500 euro gtd rebuy on virgin cant believe how bad some players are at the break i made 0 rebuys and am sitting 20th out of 300, guy to my left rebought at least 10 times and still only has what he started with lmao!! these rebuy games are defo worth a bash if you play tight, played a few 4500 euro ones and cashed in 1 very close in other

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ** Poker Sunday 4th November ** Only 788 in the Mansion $150k tonight, so about a 76% overlay. I'm starting to wonder if the added value satellites may be slightly reducing the field, because some people who might otherwise buy in directly, but try to qualify instead and fail, decide that it's silly to pay full price.

Re: ** Poker Sunday 4th November **

playing the 7500 euro gtd rebuy on virgin cant believe how bad some players are at the break i made 0 rebuys and am sitting 20th out of 300' date=' guy to my left rebought at least 10 times and still only has what he started with lmao!! these rebuy games are defo worth a bash if you play tight, played a few 4500 euro ones and cashed in 1 very close in other[/quote'] 26th out of 393 not bad 65 euros off 10 buy in :)

My money's on Mole :moon :moon :moon :tongue2
Where are you going to collect your winnings? :lol On a serous note, im ecstatic with a 2nd place finish. I've never won a MTT before so when I got heads up i didnt really know how to play - best dust off the harrington book! At least I came up against someone who doesnt really know their poker either :lol

Where are you going to collect your winnings? :lol On a serous note, im ecstatic with a 2nd place finish. I've never won a MTT before so when I got heads up i didnt really know how to play - best dust off the harrington book! At least I came up against someone who doesnt really know their poker either :lol
Well done, anyway. Do you need a loan for dinner tomorrow?

Re: ** Poker Sunday 4th November ** ul mate - well played on 2nd :ok I'm in Paradise, so couldn't watch, but would guess that the blinds were so big it was a bit of a crapshoot - so long as you weren't too passive (going all in every hand isn't far off of an optimal strategy when blinds are high enough) then it probably wasn't much more than a coin flip... Make sure you get in next weeks PLOPS HU game on Saturday for some practice ;) (not quite the same game, as it's deep stacked, but good HU experience anyway)