Sweden, last day of Allsvenskan, 28/10

Sunday 28 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Djurgården v Brommapojkarna (14:00 GMT)1.207.2018.00103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Hammarby v GAIS (14:00 GMT)1.853.604.75103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Helsingborgs IF v Halmstad (14:00 GMT)2.123.403.60105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
IFK Göteborg v Trelleborgs FF (14:00 GMT)1.257.0018.00100% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Kalmar v AIK (14:00 GMT)1.903.754.80100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Malmö FF v Elfsborg (14:00 GMT)2.253.353.30105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Örebro v Gefle IF (14:00 GMT)2.163.503.50104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals

Re: Sweden, last day of Allsvenskan, 28/10 Hey G.G Where are you? What are your thoughts on tomorrows games? What is the situation with relegation from this league. How many teams go down because this will affect the bets. Do the bottom so many go down or are play offs involved? I fancy Djurgarden and IFK both to win but am not so sure about Kalmar who have a tough last game. Was thinking too that as well as having to win the game Djurgarden may attack from the start as they need to find an extra 4 goals from somehwre so I could see this being a game full of goals. Are there any rivalries between the 4 teams like perhaps Brom would prefer Djurgarden win the league instead of IFK etc? Please let me know your thoughts but if I am betting blind I would put small stakes on the Djurgarden IFK home double, Thanks :ok

Re: Sweden, last day of Allsvenskan, 28/10 i have a feeling that this last day can be like a small fortune... watch out for Sweden and Norway tomorrow guys... -1 ifk goteburg should be banker... i will write tomorrow morning as i am having a flu trouble...

Re: Sweden, last day of Allsvenskan, 28/10 Only one team will be relegated, Brommapojkarna needs a miracle, they are three points and nine goals behind Trelleborg. I very much doubt that Trelleborg and Brommapojkarna cares who wins, there has been talk about the fact that Brommapojkarna have a couple of guys who used to play in Djurgården and that Trelleborg's coach used to play for IFK Göteborg when they won the Uefa Cup back in 1982. I would not consider this important. I think that both Djurgården and Göteborg will win, but low odds also for hcp make me stay away for now. In Djurgården's case also the obvious danger that Göteborg may be up 3-0, making it impossible for Djurgården to grab the title. They will still want to win and finish 2nd of course, but may slow down their attacking and stop scoring.

Re: Sweden, last day of Allsvenskan, 28/10

Only one team will be relegated' date=' Brommapojkarna needs a miracle, they are three points and nine goals behind Trelleborg. I very much doubt that Trelleborg and Brommapojkarna cares who wins, there has been talk about the fact that Brommapojkarna have a couple of guys who used to play in Djurgården and that Trelleborg's coach used to play for IFK Göteborg when they won the Uefa Cup back in 1982. I would not consider this important. I think that both Djurgården and Göteborg will win, but low odds also for hcp make me stay away for now. In [b']Djurgården's case also the obvious danger that Göteborg may be up 3-0, making it impossible for Djurgården to grab the title. They will still want to win and finish 2nd of course, but may slow down their attacking and stop scoring.
totally agree GG, that's why i took Djurgarden win by 2 goal @4,80 represents value imo...

Re: Sweden, last day of Allsvenskan, 28/10 Sorry, did not have time for questions today. IFK Göteborg champions and Brommapojkarna out, despite the win today. That's it and that's that from Allsvenskan, see ya next season, maybe.

Re: Sweden, last day of Allsvenskan, 28/10 G:G, I followed this forum for more than a year and your comments were excellent. Had quite a few bets winning following your advice and I am happy you were here ,thank you. Still, I seriously hope you would join sometimes on the UEFA and CL, as I remember I followed you on a Liverpool-Toulouse game ( clean sheet for L'pool) at excellent odds which in my view was the pick of that week. Best of luck in whatever you are doing outside PL.

Re: Sweden, last day of Allsvenskan, 28/10

G:G' date=' I followed this forum for more than a year and your comments were excellent. Had quite a few bets winning following your advice and I am happy you were here ,thank you. Still, I seriously hope you would join sometimes on the UEFA and CL, as I remember I followed you on a Liverpool-Toulouse game ( clean sheet for L'pool) at excellent odds which in my view was the pick of that week. Best of luck in whatever you are doing outside PL.[/quote'] Thank you for your kind words, really appreciate it. :) Swedish football no doubt my main area, but I'll be fiddleing about with this and that, gotta do something during the long winter break. ;)