Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (22-23/10)

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventSalzburg - Innsbruck
SelectionSalzburg
Strength10/10
Date23/10/2007
Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningBest team in Austria is hosting Innsbruck today.Salzburg is always strong at home and today shouldn't be different.Especially against Innsbruch who are not so great away with 1-4 record and 17:24 goal difference.All previous season matches at Salzburg between these two teams ended with comfortable Salzbur wins.I hope today will be the same.GL

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't touch that at all.This match can easilly end 10:2 for example.The only thing is how Cracovia will treat this match.If they want they can win it with a huge goal difference.The main factor is their motivation here.Unia is not the same team as in the previous seasons so previous meetings don't mean a damn thing.Last season was not good for them at all and this is much much worse.I don't know accurate number but average age in Unia is something about 21 or so.Team is consisting of young unexperienced players whose abilities are rather poor.They are no match for any team in this league.They can ocassionaly have good performances but that's all.Cracovia is at least two classes above them and it's up to them if they will want to win this by 7 goals difference or no.Pure lottery :)
thanks for adding the info matey, im on it and hence its a winning bet already :lol... ah yes... see bolded text...5-5 this seasons h2h (with probably same squads) mate...so cracovians do lack motivation :tongue2

gl with this bet expert I hope you will be right :) :hope
thanks mate:ok...the lines on pinny are going my way...but will see what the ft score will tell...btw..do you know any livescores for Polish hockey??

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (22-23/10) Jesenice - Linz 2,5 u can not trust jesenice, they are traditionaly good in first period but after that they usually fall and win game in ot but linz is good scoring team and i think that this row for jasenice would be over tonight h2h for linz lets hope that that will stay that way Jyvaskyla - Karpat 2,1 also big favorite here, just check their form and h2h and there is no doubt, away win here

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (22-23/10) Odense (dnb) @ 2.00 (Bet365) Esbjerg still plagued by injuries, in addition to the three key players already injured now also defenders Nielsen and Frederiksen out. This situation shows in their results, five stright losses. Three players may not sound like much, but Esbjerg aheva thin line up, so the remaining players have had to play a lot lately, maaking them worn out. Now they miss four defenders, not an easy situation, It's not easy to stop a bad streak under these circumstances. Odense also with some injury problems, goalkeeper and three players still out , but they have more depth in their squad and have also recently signed defender Saviles from Herning to cope with the situation. Odense haven't exactly been on fire, 2-0-3 ) (one win and one loss after o.t.), but they have performed well away, their two latest away matches a loss vs Herning 3-4 and a win vs Sönderjyske 4-3 after o.t. This is a close matchup no doubt, but form and injuries speak for Odense, 2.00 for dnb not bad at all. I also agree with Bamse about Luleå - Timrå under 5.5, but best odds I could find was 1.76 at Pinny.Timrå have played 11 matches, 10 went under, six away matches, all six went under. Luleå not as strong stats, 6/11 games under, but apart from 1-6 vs Djurgården all the matches that went over was vs teams that play a very different kind of hockey compared to Timrå, this match will not be free flowing and open, there's nothing that speaks for Timrå leaving their usual tactics. Another angle may be that Timrå will miss their best pointscorer Hahl today, a setback for their attacking no doubt.

http://www.hockey.pl/ www.hokej24.pl both are rather crap but you should be able to follow the score
thanks mate:ok Swiss Nationalliga B Thurgau vs. Neuchâtel over 6 @ 1.86 All picks from this league are stat based, but have been following them for a while and they look good for making some extra money - not for high sums cause of lack of information in these leagues. Ok, betting on this total for Thurgau would have brough the money in 6 cases, 3 times void and only one lost bet, and that would be against best defensive team in the league HCC La Chaux-De-Fonds (27 conceeded in 12 games - maybe an under reference). Betting on Neuchâtel, who are btw the crap team of the league with 2 out of 12 wins with 77 conceeded would make money in 8 cases with 2 voids.. stats tell its own story, nothing more to add... Biel vs. Olten over 6 @ 1.79 IMO a little more tricky bet as both teams with this reference: Biel last 10: 4o; 4u; 4push Olten last 10: 6o; 1u; 3push But Biel last four games all went over and i followed them last time out when they won at EHC Churwith 7-4. Olten with schizophrenic results,as they can win with 11-4, but then loose with 0-6. But main refernce for this one is h2h from 2006 still no game that went under, with lowest scorer of 6 goals, but looking at their recent scoring frenzy, both should score some goals: 23/01-07 Nationalliga B EHC Olten vs. EHC Biel 2:7 26/09-06 Nationalliga B EHC Olten vs. EHC Biel 3:4 10/01-06 Nationalliga B EHC Olten vs. EHC Biel 3:6 28/11-06 Nationalliga B EHC Biel vs. EHC Olten 3:5 07/11-06 Nationalliga B EHC Biel vs. EHC Olten 5:7 12/02-06 Nationalliga B EHC Biel vs. EHC Olten 6:0 The only worry is Biels home record, or better goal difference, as they managed in 5 games only 16-8 gd, which under 5 per game, while Olten with in 4 away games has gs of 10-18; which makes it exactly 7 per game. IMO odds are still acceptable, despite this one taken with a little suspicion.

well G:G' date=' im telling your for over a year now that you suck...now that has just confirmed it mate...:rollin:rollin[/quote'] Not bad mate, but I've been fading you for a year, let me tell you that has to be the best betting decision I ever made, kaching ! :moon

Not bad mate, but I've been fading you for a year, let me tell you that has to be the best betting decision I ever made, kaching ! :moon
aha! you suck and you lie..i got evidence that you are a better follower as Missus Follows, which followed her husband, Mr. Follows, down the Follow street :rollin:rollin ...a very good return mate..kinda like Federer..will have to think about my next serve :clap

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (22-23/10) I have this predictions for today but I don't know if put it because I don't have time to put long reassons.. Cherepovec - Yaroslav -- under MVD Tver - Dynamo Moscow -- under Spartak Moscow - Avangard -- under Nitra - Kezmarok -- under Lulea - Timra --under Rouen- Amiens -- over Tappara - HPK -- over Slavia Praga - Usti -- over Tirinec - Karlovi Vary --under Zlin - Kladno -- over I am conducting a small survey unders / overs for a few weeks and when you see if you have possibilities if it will draw future, but for now are just estimates with a little study. Sorry for my english.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (22-23/10) ein bischen mehr Schweizer hockey... HC Lausanne - EHC Visp HC Lausanne @ 1.75 Home supremacy of this Laussane team looks frightening and despite Visp is a good team in this league and the info i picked somwhere on the internet, that home team is missing their best goalscorer today i still cant see them depending on just one attacker. Laussane should win this one, their 6-0-0 home record with incredible 44-11 goal difference do speak its own story.

aha! you suck and you lie..i got evidence that you are a better follower as Missus Follows, which followed her husband, Mr. Follows, down the Follow street :rollin:rollin ...a very good return mate..kinda like Federer..will have to think about my next serve :clap
Damn, you even suck at this...you should consider taking it easy with those after lunch drinks, would be easier to follow your rants then. Say hello to Missus Follow from me, or was it Mr? Maybe Missus brother in law? Well, you confused me now, but I'm sure there's a point hidden there, somewhere :unsure

Damn, you even suck at this...you should consider taking it easy with those after lunch drinks, would be easier to follow your rants then. Say hello to Missus Follow from me, or was it Mr? Maybe Missus brother in law? Well, you confused me now, but I'm sure there's a point hidden there, somewhere :unsure
ehhh, it took you one hour, and a meeting with creative department at your work to come up with that reply:\...i sense sackings Will explain the "follow" thing later as i know that after eating few extra greasy ribs dipped in mayonaise at "Fatty the fat restaurant", the brain shuts off during the fattening preiod:zzz :rollin

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (22-23/10) Frölunda 5-0 atm so that one looks really good. :hope Luleå-Timrå 4-4 so the under is dead but I have no regrets. Looked great in every sense and I didn't think that Luleå could score 4 goals on a team like Timrå. Neither did I think that Timrå could score 4 goals without Hahl up front.

Thanks. Too bad for Lulea - Timra. That pick really looked good:ok
Sure did but no regrets. Timrå have a great history for unders and I think it might be a good deal to bet on U5.5 in all their games as long as the price is good enough. Last season was exactly the same, backed loads of unders with nice profits. :ok

Sure did but no regrets. Timrå have a great history for unders and I think it might be a good deal to bet on U5.5 in all their games as long as the price is good enough. Last season was exactly the same' date=' backed loads of unders with nice profits. :ok[/quote'] Yes, bet lost but still a good bet, I'd get it again, no doubt. Vienna and Frölunda did their part for me today, Odense won after o.t...of course, so push in that one, Luleå under lost. A nice profit, I've had a couple of good days in a row now, may it continue. :hope

ehhh, it took you one hour, and a meeting with creative department at your work to come up with that reply:\...i sense sackings Will explain the "follow" thing later as i know that after eating few extra greasy ribs dipped in mayonaise at "Fatty the fat restaurant", the brain shuts off during the fattening preiod:zzz :rollin
Sorry for off topic again...but wtf? Hope you understand this, Experto-man, cause I sure don't. I bet it's funny though...:unsure