** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 yes agree, Lyetuvos has a good squad, especially Bajramovic looks good, so if i find over points bet for him ill take that, but otherwise a game is a no bet for me. But they did win last time in Milano after OT..heck, no..no bet this one. about stats, hard to find unique page..so official team pages, euroleague page is usefull also...otherwise basketball covered very bad, maybe betexplorer site has something..also livescore.cc has some stats - only results though...

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 i play at betsson and it has no player specials.But if you can find an over points bet for Willie Solomon,get it.Even Fenerbahce lose today,he will score a lot.Because guards of Real Madrid are not strong enough phsycally for him and uses that a lot when he has chance.

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007

i play at betsson and it has no player specials.But if you can find an over points bet for Willie Solomon' date='get it.Even Fenerbahce lose today,he will score a lot.Because guards of Real Madrid are not strong enough phsycally for him and uses that a lot when he has chance.[/quote'] Ladbrokes offers you suggested bet. totals set @ 13.5 points and priced @ 1.83 also Bajramovic is set at same total and odds.

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 Brose Baskets v Roanne under 146.5 @ 1.90>>>61-64 BET WON Olympiakos Pireus - Tau Ceramica Olympiakos Pireus -5.5 @ 1.90>>>95-90 BET LOST Paderborn Baskets v Braunschweig Braunschweig -4.5 @ 1.86>>>67-59 BET LOST Wtf happened in Athens, looked at handy to see the great ht score, and then that crap, at least i could loose with 10 points, not with fcuking half a point. Paderborn..must see report and stats, but seems i underestimated them.. All in all a huge crap day..

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 KTP Kotka Basket - Kauhajoki Karhu over 165.5 @ 1.95 lets play a bit with statistical lower league picks - for lower stakes of course!! This one is selcted due to crap defence Karhu has, they average almost 100 conceeded points and are rock bottom of this (first time i heard of) Korisliiga. Home team averages exactly 92 PPG but against better teams in this league. so stats and logic tells me, that this line is far to short i expect that home team itslef will cross the 100 point line while guest then need to participate with only 65 points, line is set on 18, so i expect them to score around 80. so line is short for a massive 15 points will post only my picks for now as lines are changing fast now! c/p from pinny pending bets Universitet Surgut vs Uniks Kazan (-13.5) for Game Lotos Gdynia (-24.5) vs AZS Kolegium Karkonoskie Jelenia Góra for Game

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 Russia men Universitet Surgut vs Uniks Kazan Uniks Kazan -13.5 @ 1.95 Was about to leave unics alone, but they did show their class in alst game vs Ural Great. In away game, when line was set at around 3-4 points in favour of home team, they completely trashed them with 90-69, and that in away game, Savanovic (23) and Chalkin as best scorers there. Well Ural no punks as prior to that game they were owners of an 2-2 record. i left that game alone as Unics despite their renome of an bigger European club were struggling. But after that dominant win, i simply must back them in this game. Anything below a 20 points win for guests will be major surpise IMO and line will rise. All last six games between those two, but one finished with a 20 point win for Unics. Poland women Lotos Gdynia vs AZS Kolegium Karkonoskie Lotos Gdynia -24.5 @ 1.95 This one also obvious as hell. gdynia first on the table with three clear wins and GD of 222-145. Guests do look like crap, as they lost first two heavily and scored 105 and allowed 170 points. Btw Lotos the teams i played under last round, but i believe the can trash these poor girls heavily so will wait if lines go down accordingly. Imo at least a 30 point win for the Lotos team. and another pending: Spartak Primorie vs Khimky Moscow region (-14) for Game

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 Spartak Primorie vs Khimky Moscow region Khimky Moscow region -14 @ 1.95 Another more or less one sided event, but about that one im leas confident in. Khimki is strong, but this initial line looks better set as those previously posted, but still there is big quality gap between those two teams, just historical h2h made me wonder a bit. But...Khimky did beat Unics last time they played and that in away game, so this probalby made me go for this one. Also in last year champs, Khimky managed 20-4 record while Primorie finished on 9th place with healthy 9-9 record, but cant see them beating any of the bigger clubs, they achived those wins agaisnt those lower of the table clubs. Their squad looks respectable with Boisa, Ginevicious, Bremer ansd Miljkovic as foreign players but still Khimky as one of pretendents in European competitions should have more quality in their ranks to win this game with around 16-18 points as their form looks very good indeed.

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 The first match from Turkish league is Besiktas-Mersin.These two teams are known with their defense at first.Besiktas made really good transfers this year and play for championship but had two loses unluckily.They won last week 105-55 last week.And they will certainly win this week.Besiktas wins @ 1,10 is very sensible.But the main bet is over 159,5 @ 1,85

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007

The first match from Turkish league is Besiktas-Mersin.These two teams are known with their defense at first.Besiktas made really good transfers this year and play for championship but had two loses unluckily.They won last week 105-55 last week.And they will certainly win this week.Besiktas wins @ 1' date='10 is very sensible.But the main bet is over 159,5 @ 1,85[/quote'] good to have you here..i found over 157.5 at Pinnacle..and i will take it:hope

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 Second match is Ted Kolej-Galatasaray.And i think this is the best pick of the week.Galatasaray has really good players and wants to be champion after many years.They won the first three matches.Dee Brown,their best transfer from Utah Jazz,got used to the team.And i think they will easily win the average team agains them.Galatasaray -5 handicap @ 1,85.And also over 149,5 @ 1,85 is a pick to get

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 The third match is Karsiyaka-Darüssafaka.Karsiyaka has really good American players this year.Hosley will use this team to climb up to NBA like Slaughter i think.Slaughter was the star of this team and performing in Miami Heat perfect now.And the new star is Hosley.And Karsiyaka is the team which can use the home advantage at most in Turkish league.The sport hall is always full.I think Karsiyaka will get an easy win.Karsiyaka wins @ 1,25 is very sensible

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 And here is the biggest match of the week.Efes plays against Turk Telekom.Efes has the best squad of this league and they have a new coach.This is the first year they spent so much on transfers.David Blatt is a very good coach and trying to give the new style to team no defensive,much more offensive.Turk Telekom has the same style for many years.There will be a game with really high score and Efes wins. Efes wins @ 1,45 over 157 @1,85

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 great work mate:ok...will dip ny nose in couple of these, especially Gala on handicap. very hard for me to get any infos from Turkey, but you solved that problem for me (us). ------ Universitet Surgut vs Uniks Kazan Uniks Kazan -13.5 @ 1.95>>>67-91 won

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 great work mate:ok...will dip ny nose in couple of these, especially Gala on handicap. very hard for me to get any infos from Turkey, but you solved that problem for me (us). ------ Universitet Surgut vs Uniks Kazan Uniks Kazan -13.5 @ 1.95>>>67-91 won Galatasaray hasn't got any injured player,Ted Kolej either.But there is a huge difference between these two teams comparing the squads.Ted Kolej is weaker than the years before.They might go down to the second division.I think the odd which is given for the handicap is too low.It should have been much higher than -5.You mustn't miss this pick:D

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 KTP Kotka Basket - Kauhajoki Karhu over 165.5 @ 1.95>>>77-93 won Lotos Gdynia vs AZS Kolegium Karkonoskie Lotos Gdynia -24.5 @ 1.95>>>no result pick void Lotos game wasnt played today, seems that guests have some financial troubles..too bad, hcp went up to -34 on home team, so probably it would have been sweat free bet.

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 Italy Legea Scafati - Montepaschi Siena Montepaschi Siena -10.5 @ 1.83 Well this one is a no brainer imo, saw the Siena game vs Olimpija, and despite Olimpija aint bad, they just didnt have a chance agaisnt this team. Probably Siena not yet ready for winnig the EL title but with this team theyre complete on all positions, but must single out Kristof lavrinovich, he is probably one of the five best players in Europe today and he can do anytihing he want, three pointers, under the rim..just name it. Took this bet yesterday with better line, but didnt have time to write about it, still fair line should be somewhere between 15 and 20 (and it will go up till game time) points imo, this Siena do look impressive to me. Armani Jeans Milano - Benetton Treviso over 152.5 @ 1.83 Milano in all sorts of trouble, change of coach, probably at least one player out and their defence is crap and Lietuvas took advantage of that in midweek as they took a rarity win vs them. So today heyre facing belowed opponent Treviso (only one win in last 8 games here), but still betting on sides seems dangerous, so i will rather exploit bad Milano defence and went for over baskets here. Its a risky bet, but still think both teams can cross the 70 point mark pretty easily and with a tight game at the end some free throws will be awarded surely..imo at least a 155 point game here. France Strasbourg v Clermont under 142 @ 1.90 Books agree that this one should be a low scoring game. Clermont this season with diferent approach as they lowered their average in scored baskets by 13 points per game, and are now a 57 points per game team. The only over this season was against high socring nancy (over 80ppg) while other results never came close to this totals with 126 the highest of all other results. strasbourg a 68 ppg average team, with two overs, but both against also pretty much the most attacking teams in league, Asvel and Roane. Imo this one couldfinish in range of 135 points, cant see any team crossin 70 point mark. Hyeres-Toulon v Vichy over 145 @ 1.90 Vichy who had only low scoring results so far will face one of the most offensive teams in te league, and that in away game. Toulon averages over 80 points scored per game and imo they should continue with that thrend today. So, Vichhys results do far i will put the averages of oppenents in brackets for easier comparison why the scores are so low. Vichy Auvergne Basket vs. Paris Levallois (67.2) 70:58 JDA Dijon Bourgogne (70.5) vs. JA Vichy Auvergne Basket 61:78 JA Vichy Auvergne Basket vs. Stade Clermontois Basket Club (57.5) 52:46 ES Chalon Sur Saone (70) vs. JA Vichy Auvergne Basket 77:57. So this is the far most offensive team theyre facing today, and imo the line could be set just too low, as hosts have enough quality to throw their style of play to Vichy in this one and to score around 80 alone, with the line being set on -7 points i preddict Vichy shoudl score around 70 itself as Toulon hasnt conceeded less than 73 points so far. Imo line is short by 5 to 6 points in this one. Germany Brose Baskets Bamberg - Walter Tigers Tubingen Brose Baskets Bamberg -9.5 @ 1.85 There shouldnt be any doubt about the winner in this game, Brose one of the best teams in Germany and imo next to Alba the main candidate for the title. So this 10 points should be easily overcomed tin this game, probably the only worry is how will they bounce back after midweek defeat in EL against Roanne. Their defence is far to good for this league and they will se it again for a new pair of points. Imo fair line should be set around 12-15 points. for comparison, bet365 has the line set already on -11.5

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 These two i posted yesterday on sportspunter but havent got the time to copy them here, so the lines are probably risen by some points, but still... Russia Ural Perm - CSKA Cska -21 @ 1.95 Not much to say, huge class difference between those two, so wont go into furhe details, justto say CSKA owns two all star lineups so no worries in Messina plays with his secod lineup. Poland women Wisla Can-Pack Kraków vs LKS Siemens AGD Lódz Wisla Can-Pack Kraków (-18.5) @ 1.95 Lots of tips so ill be short in this one. Wisla sitting comfortably on the top of the league table with 3 straight wins and GD almost plus 80 points in this few matchups. As said huge quality gaps between the teams and despite LKS not starting season badly, with 1-1 record i give them no chance today vs one of the title pretendents.

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 Upim Bologna v Air AV . Upim Bologna-7.5 @ 1.90. After 4 lost games Bologna will be very angry.After injurie in the Bologna squad back Nelson Spencer.Big thing in Italy is home game.Club win one month ago.