** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007

Prokom Trefl Sopot - CSKA Moscow CSKA Moscow -10 @ 1.96 This matchup do looks like one sided, CSKA with all star lineup, should have no real problems with POlish club, who didnt start the seaason confidently and will now facr club which light years beyond qulity wize. IMO one of bigger favourites for EL title should win this one comfortably, the sqaud CSKA has with Smodis, Goree, Langdon, Zisis, Papaloukas, well to make it short..all star lineup. Double digit win shouldnt be any problems for Russian team if they take this game seriously. Montepaschi Siena - Union Olimpija Montepaschi Siena -13 @ 1.95 hard to go for me against domestic team, but Montepaschi looks astonishing, they re flowing through the italian championships, with 6 easy wins. Now theyre facing Slovenia runners up Olimpija who completely changed team from last season, and to be honest, for better, they have some good players in the roster, but still that squad is enough for ABA league and also for some wins in EL, but cant see them doing anything in this game. Montepaschi should win this one comfortably and handicap will surely go up till game start, hence taking this line now.

Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 Russian league 22.10.2007 Sibirtelekom-Lokomotiv - Dynamo (Triumf) Moscow Region Dynamo Moscow -19 @ 2.00 Admit that i dont know lot about home team apart from fact that squad is based on home players and two Americans, while Dynamo is one of the top Russian teams wizh few good known faces As Slovenian Slokar or Serb Askrabic. So, looking at results of both teams so far, hosts do look as the team with which better teams as Dynamo is will have an easier training. They are proud owners of an 192 - 304 GD after only 3 games, with 3 clear defeats while Dynamo after 4 consecutive wins sits at the top of the table. Among results i need to mention is 20 points trashing of Unics Kazan, team who will surely finish in the top of the Russian league table. Line is high but imo still very much achieveable if Dynamo will play on at least medium level.

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 Sibirtelekom-Lokomotiv - Dynamo (Triumf) Moscow Region Dynamo Moscow -19 @ 2.00>>>80-96 BET LOST Good bet gone wrong, it just have to do smt with three point shooting, home team with 10/18 from 3point, while Dynamo (Triumf) were crap with 7/25..still guests nearly did it

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 Russian Superleague basketball - Women BC Moscow - Spartak Moscow Region BC Moscow -20 @ 1.95 Like yesterday similar pick today only in womans part of the league. Just a glimse on last years table show the destiny of those two. Simply different class, guests (known also as Baltiyskaia Zvezda were 2-20 last season, and cant see that changing this year, while home team finished the season with 17-5 record, but then lost in 1nd round of the playoffs to later runners up CSKA. Simply class difference and spread at at the end of the game could be around massive 30 points.

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007

Nice work in here Expert. I'll watch this with interest, good luck :ok I dont follow the Euro league closely, but how do you find it betting wise?
thanks mate..seems we cover each its own continent :lol...tbh, those eastern leagues can be great for making money as quality differnece between clubs can be huge, and also the books dont know them very well. But one the other hand infos are very hard to find and my eastern languages arent the best of them all, so its really hard to write something tastefull and put it on the forum, despite that i admit ive been quite lazy lately for writting analysis. But still, got to have some points, rather than writting where the game is played;) Other leagues - lets call them western ones, well Italy is (at least for me) great way to loose money, if you analyse the game and come to great conclusion - GO AGAINST YOURSELF!!!, Germany i like, but still bad begining for me there, France is hard to crack but still some teams do follow their own pattern, Spain is maybe little easier than Italy but they do have some powerhouse teams there that you can follow throught the season, ABA league is good as i can get good infos; Euroleague..lets wait and see and ULEB - a not touch for me, as last year some club from Holland beat Real Madrid in their home game (kinda like Barnsely would beat Inter Milan), so it can be said that big clubs dont give a crap about this (kinda like UEFA cup) 2nd rated Euro competition.

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 @ads...to make it even more obvious, how money can be made from those eastern leagues, check out falens record here: http://www.sports-punter.com/index.php?p=tipster&view=&t=2812&sport_id=44 tbh, would really love to follow him, but his previews are utter crap...but it do shows that stat reading and constantly backing the favourite could make a nice profit from those leagues.

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 Polish basketball women Duda Tecza PWSZ Leszno - Lotos Gdynia under 138.5 @ 1.95 Well thid one is purely statistical. Lotos looks like a team with great defence, as they allowed only 89 points in first two games of new campaign, bith against lower teams. Leszno started with a win and defeat scoring 49 in game one and 77 in game two, they allowed 76 points on average. so going with plain logic here, if away Lotos will play such hard defence again i cant see home team reching 60 points today, maybe 55 scored so with a spread set on 19 points lets give away team 75 points, so there is still room for another 8.5 points which should win the bet. Low stakes, but statistically looking i had to try that one out. BTW: looking at other bets on Sportspunter it could be wize also to try away team on spread, as according to falens pick, the line has went up for astonishing 8 points (seems that opened line was -11 on Lotos Gdynia and now is -19), so he could be onto something here.

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 everybody act now Gamebookers have Enisey Krasnoyarsk v Triumph Lyubertsy as an available bet but the game has started and is in the third quarter with Triumph leading 68-39 Gamebookers have the handicap at +/- 19.5 at odds of 1.85 get on Triumph to win with the handicap of -19.5 this is a mistake and its well worth trying to get on it as they have let me put the bet on dont miss out!!!

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 Euroleague 25.10.2007 Brose Baskets v Roanne under 146.5 @ 1.90 Most defensive team or better team with the best defence in German league will face quite oposite opponents, attackingly biased Roanne. So in this one, everything is quite possible, but still Roanne underperforming at the start of the season in France while Brose doing great and cracking all oponents with their staelth defence. so imo team in better form and infront of home crowd should implement their style of play and make this one a low scoring basketball game.

How do you see Brose Baskets to win with -5.5 or similar handicap? Thanks !!
dont know mate, hcp betting is out of the question for me in this case..might have small lean towards home handicap in this one, but still under do feels as a better choice for me as Brose is all about defence.

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 German league man Paderborn Baskets v Braunschweig Braunschweig -4.5 @ 1.86 will keep going against Paderborn as they look utter rubish this season. Trusted them once in game against Bonn which was playing without 3 players from 1st lineup and they still mange to loose. thier problem is offence and while guests arent one of the best teams i still believe they will have enough quality to win this one Hcp is set well but imo guest could cover that without bigger upsets.

Polish basketball women Duda Tecza PWSZ Leszno - Lotos Gdynia under 138.5 @ 1.95 Well thid one is purely statistical. Lotos looks like a team with great defence, as they allowed only 89 points in first two games of new campaign, bith against lower teams. Leszno started with a win and defeat scoring 49 in game one and 77 in game two, they allowed 76 points on average. so going with plain logic here, if away Lotos will play such hard defence again i cant see home team reching 60 points today, maybe 55 scored so with a spread set on 19 points lets give away team 75 points, so there is still room for another 8.5 points which should win the bet. Low stakes, but statistically looking i had to try that one out. BTW: looking at other bets on Sportspunter it could be wize also to try away team on spread, as according to falens pick, the line has went up for astonishing 8 points (seems that opened line was -11 on Lotos Gdynia and now is -19), so he could be onto something here.
Those lines on Pinny really change a lot these days:unsure

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 Estonian champs BC Kalev/Cramo - Dalkia BC Kalev/Cramo -28.5 @ 2.00 Line is huge, surely but so is the quality difference between thos two clubs, Kalev probably along with Tartu the only half decent club from Estonia and despite Dalkia being on a 3-1 run there should be a big difference in quality. Dalkia a young team which averages just only 20 years, filled with young Estonian players, they as sadi started season well, but i find it hard to believe they can resist this kalev team, which is this year stronger for three players, which are btw alrady the key players. Malkic from Budučnost; Parmer and and Martin Vliask from rivals Tartu. IMO line is high, and it could happen that Kalev wont play with their full potential, but stil, 4 starters from this teams averages over 10 points per game, while one is at 9 ppg exactly, imo guest could be outshooted and the marging could be gone very fast. ------ and yes...saw that one other tipster agrrees with me, so will copy paste his indepth analysis of this game:lol..if i didnt get your attention im sure this preview surely will

European Basketball - Estonian Meistriliiga 2007/2008 - Regular season. BC Kalev/Cramo is a big favourite in this match. They have at this moment 5 wins and 0 loses. Dalkia/Nybit have at this moment 3 wins and 2 loses. Difference is big. In my opinion easy BC Kalev/Cramo win in this match, goodluck.
sorry guys..just couldnt restrain myself:rollin

German league man Paderborn Baskets v Braunschweig Braunschweig -4.5 @ 1.86 will keep going against Paderborn as they look utter rubish this season. Trusted them once in game against Bonn which was playing without 3 players from 1st lineup and they still mange to loose. thier problem is offence and while guests arent one of the best teams i still believe they will have enough quality to win this one Hcp is set well but imo guest could cover that without bigger upsets.
Pinnacle offers -3.5 @ 1.963

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 i want to share my opinions about the euroleague game in Istanbul(Fenerbahce-Real Madrid).Fenerbahce has a new coach this season and kept most of its players at team.They transfered two young Slovenian players,a Turkish player and also James White from SA Spurs.Tanjevic has the same style with the ex-coach of Fenerbahce.The main thing is defence.I do not even talk about the squad of Real Madrid.They played superb against Toronto 10 days ago.But mentally Real Madrid is the contrast of Fenerbahce.They do not like defense a lot,and they want to play fast.Fenerbahce will want to stop Real with defense and i want to remind you that Fenerbahce has the fan group which effects the match the most now.The sport hall will be full with 12000 fans.I think will with the experience of Tanjevic,Real Madrid will not score much over 70 points.Finally under 150,5 @ 1,85 is a very sensible pick.And also i think the game will be very close.So my other pick will be Fenerbahce +4,5 @ 1,85. Also i will be sharing my opinions about Euroleague and Turkish league.I hope will win together:D

Also i will be sharing my opinions about Euroleague and Turkish league.I hope will win together:D
Hi mate, nice to see some input in basketball threads..and i will hold on to your words. Especially Turkish league is a real enigma for me, so any contribution will be most welcome.:ok cheers, ex

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 Hi mate!I will be happy to contribute everyone here.Turkish league is perfect this year.I can say that Turkish league is the most powerful league with Spanish one.Fenerbahce,Efes Pilsen,Galatasaray,Turk Telekom and Besiktas spent a lot of money for transfers and work with really good coaches.I hope we will win altogether here.Also i think the other good pick of the day is Maccabi -14,5 handicap @ 1,75.Maccabi has a good squad and play at home having the pressure of its fans against Le Mans to sell most of its valuable players and and not to be able to replace them with good transfers.It will be a similar game to Montepaschi-Olimpija match.Good luck everyone!!!

Expert' date='what do you think about Olimpia Milano-Lietuvos Rytas match?[/quote'] will get back at you with my point of view on this one...cant say much now, as far i see Milano is struggling, but is hard to day anything about LR as they are playing in leagues with lower standard..if i find some good team news will put them her..for now this one... ----- Olympiakos Pireus - Tau Ceramica Olympiakos Pireus -5.5 @ 1.90 Sadly i didnt look up the news about those two teams early enough as i could get a better line, but still this -5.5 is in current situation very much a good one. To start with guests, TAU a great team, but they are strook with injuries, as dar Marca writes, TAU will be here without 3 important players; Jasaitis, Singleton and Johnson, while another American player has some knid of familiar troubles so he will fly from USA directly to Athens (McDonals) and another important player Rakocevic have also some kind of troubles, but seems theyre more of an psyhological as those affected by injury, and those troubles were manifested in their last league game, when they lost home game vs. Manresa. Oly with totally new outlook, they brought in some good players and seems their playing is still to be seen, but they did beat PAOK at home with 10 points in league opener. Ok new players which arrived during post season are Lynn Greer, Milos Teodosic, Kostas Vasiliadis, Printezis, Seibutis, Roderick Blakney, Qyntel Woods, Tsakalidis, Mavrokefalidis, Kafkis and Marc Jackson, along with Macjauskas who stayed from last season, so a very respectable squad indeed. h2h: two games between those two in EL and mixed emotinos really: 05/04-07 Olympiakos Pireus vs. Tau Ceramica Baskonia 89:95 25/10-06 Olympiakos Pireus vs. Tau Ceramica Baskonia 97:78 So as said new Oly and injury plagued Tau, with at least three out, while at other two a question mark could be over their good performance, and that along with hot athmposphere in hall could be main edges for this bet.

Re: Euro Basketball leagues 22.-28.10.2007 Just looking at Milano team news, and i see they just changed thier coach, so Zare Markoski is new chief there, while also sharpshooter Galinari is missing due to injury while Bulleri (who impressed me in couple of games in Euro champs) is suffering food poisoning, but hi could still perform tonight. will update will LR team news...but that coach change slightly put me off this one, despite the fact that bad results might be consequence of the almsot complete team rebuilding..