Cricket: Pakistan vs South Africa ODI Series

A 5 game ODI series between Pakistan and Sri Lanka begins on Thursday. I'm on the PL meet from tomorrow so doing my outright bet now. I'll hopefully get internet access before Thursday but if not I'll get Meatman to post my 1st ODI bets up.

Best odds/All oddsv15.gifv6002.gifv6018.gifv401.gif
Pakistan22.11.832
South Africa1.721.661.831.55
Thu 18 icon_dn.gif 11:00 local, 06:00 GMT 1st ODI - Pakistan v South Africa Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
Sat 20 icon_dn.gif 11:00 local, 06:00 GMT 2nd ODI - Pakistan v South Africa Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
Tue 23 icon_dn.gif 11:00 local, 06:00 GMT 3rd ODI - Pakistan v South Africa Iqbal Stadium, Faisalabad
Fri 26 icon_dn.gif 11:00 local, 06:00 GMT 4th ODI - Pakistan v South Africa Multan Cricket Stadium
Mon 29 icon_dn.gif 11:30 local, 06:30 GMT 5th ODI - Pakistan v South Africa National Stadium, Karachi
6pts Pakistan to win ODI Series 11/10 Skybet Pakistan have named a pretty strong squad for this series. Tanvir, Afridi and Imran Nazir come back into the squad which is pretty similar to the Twenty20 World Cup squad with the addition of Mohammad Yousuf but Pakistan look a strong side here. South Africa have brought a strongish side over but it's seam orientated again and the absence of Morne Morkel could be vital. Vernon Philander is a doubt for the 1st ODI as is his captain which strengthens my stance on Pakistan. Jacques Kallis will be a key man for the light greens but if they can deal with him there's no reason why they won't win the series. Umar Gul and Mohammad Asif had brilliant Twenty20 campaigns as did Sohail Tanvir and Shahid Afridi was superb too. They'll all be hard to get away and with Mohammad Yousuf strengthening their middle order in this series I think they'll score enough runs and take the series.

Re: Cricket: Pakistan vs South Africa ODI Series Kev is away and unable to post up his bets for the 1st ODI, so I'm doing it for him. There is also another series bet J Kallis top SA runscorer @ 3.25 Bet365 4pts Bets for the 1st ODI Pakistan win @ 2.10 Skybet 10pts Mohamed Asif performance 40 and over @ 1.80 Bet365 10pts Younis Khan top Pakistan bat @ 4.0 Boyles (5pts ew)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.