** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden,Superettan 13 - 16/10

Saturday 13 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Åtvidaberg v Öster (15:00 BST)2.363.453.40101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Degerfors v Landskrona BoIS (15:00 BST)2.253.503.55102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Enköping v Sylvia (15:00 BST)2.083.504.00102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Ljungskile v Falkenbergs FF (15:00 BST)1.614.006.50103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 14 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Mjällby AIF v Häcken (13:00 BST)3.103.302.10111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score
Sirius v Bunkeflo (13:00 BST)2.163.503.60103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Monday 15 October 2007
Jönköpings v GIF Sundsvall (18:00 BST)3.303.402.25105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Tuesday 16 October 2007
Örgryte v Norrköping (18:00 BST)2.903.452.55103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Sweden,Superettan 13 - 16/10 Degerfors asian (0) @ 1.69 (Sportingbet) It's not wrong to say that Degerfors have woken up at the right time, three wins in a row, the match before those a draw, they are now three points ahead of relegation, I admit that I did not expect this to happen. Landskrona have also realized they could actually fall out of Superettan, three straight wins saved them and they are now nine points ahead with three matches to go, but they also have nine goals better goaldifference than Öster, so I'ts safe to say Landskrona are safe. Landskrona should of course be happy about this, but they still have underperformed in a big way, no one can say anything else about a team that aimed for Allsvenskan and have plenty of good names in their line up. Degerfors still needs points, they are in the middle of a positive momentum, I back the more motivated team here, but I still don't entirely trust Degerfors, so dnb my choice. Sirius @ 2.15 (Nordicbet) A high odds for such a strong hometeam, ok Bunkeflo may have a theoretic chance at 3d place, they are eight points behind Sundsvall with three games to go, but their poor goal difference makes it nine in reality, so Sundsvall need only one point to keep Bunkeflo behind, but they are also two points behind Häcken at 4th place, so it won't happen. Bunkeflo have done great this season, no less than that, newcomers who compete for a promotion must be called a success, Sirius are also newcomers who have a very good season behind them, if they would have grabbed some more points on the road they too would have been competing for promotion. Bunkeflo should not be underestimated of course, but over evens for Sirius at home gets my approval at least.

Re: Sweden,Superettan 13 - 16/10 Öster dnb @ 2.40 (Sportingbet) Åtvidaberg with nothing to play for, Öster highly motivated, ahead of Falkenberg and escape from relegation with one point. Åtvidaberg have been really strong at home, but they are imo a limited team relying very much on a few key players and figthing spirit, so now wen there's nothing to play for I think they will lower their level somewhat. Öster and Landskrona are this seasons mystery teams imo, their squads should be enough to compete for top 3, not to fight for avoiding relegation. Öster's a club with great tradition in Sweden, I rely on them to rise to this occasion and get a very much needed win. Odds does not reflect the gap between motivation and class, tasty from my perspective. Falkenberg +0.75 @ 2.17 (Pinny) Ljungskile are very close to a place in Allsvenskan, if they win this match it's a done deal. Falkenberg at the other end of the table, one point ahead of Öster and relegation. I have no very good reason for this bet other than I think Ljungskile may start to tremble now that Allsvenskan is so close, I also think that their kind of football works better vs teams that attack and want to control to events, Falkenberg will play it safe and counterattack, and basically try to hold on to the point they have from the start. I think Ljungskile are overretaed somewhat, this line is a bit too high, I'll try 5/10.

Re: Sweden,Superettan 13 - 16/10 Häcken (0) @ 1.70 (Sportingbet) Now that Ljungskile lost two points at home to Falkenberg and Sundsvall haven't played their match this round Häcken actually still have some hope at the 3d promotion spot. Mjällby with nothing to play for won't sit back and relax, but motivation and class clearly speaks for Häcken imo.

Re: Sweden,Superettan 13 - 16/10 great G:G! Your information is absolutely great all the time, Gif Sundsvall @ 1.55 (Bet365) Örgryte under 0.5 goals @ 2.20 (Nordicbet) Gif Sundsvall(-1) @ 2.50 (Bet365) that looks like unbelievable, but it came true with Gif Sundsvall 2-0 Orgryte. Can you give us some information on today's game Jönköpings v GIF Sundsvall ? It seems a good chance for Jonkopings to stop losing, cos Sundsval had a not so good away record. Jonkopings lost 4 games and 3 home games, when it should come to an end? Thanks G:G, waiting for your message if you can see this!

Re: Sweden,Superettan 13 - 16/10 Sundvall despite having average away record play a team in Jonkoppoing who have a poor home record. The home team fighting relegation and the away team trying for promotion. The last game played at Jonkoppings ground was 3-1 to Sundsvall so perhaps a DNB on Sundsvall may be the pick. Any thoughts G.G with team news etc?

Re: Sweden,Superettan 13 - 16/10

Sundvall despite having average away record play a team in Jonkoppoing who have a poor home record. The home team fighting relegation and the away team trying for promotion. The last game played at Jonkoppings ground was 3-1 to Sundsvall so perhaps a DNB on Sundsvall may be the pick. Any thoughts G.G with team news etc?
Sundsvall: Central midfielder Cedergren back after suspension, he is important, for Sundsvall's defence in particular. Attacker Nermelo (23 matches, 8goals) missing, reason is playing fro Estonia's national team. Jönköping: Midfielder Karlefjärd (25/1) out, replacement Backman (5/0). I don't think this match is easy to predict, Jönköping with terrible form, lost last four matches, 2-4-7 at home, in desperate need of points. Sundsvall 3-1-1 last five, but 4-2-7 away, also in need of poinst of course. My first thought was backing Sundsvall, but when I check their remaining matches it worries me a bit, they might be ok with a draw today, and then secure their place in Allsvenskan at home to Degerfors this Sunday. A draw would not be a disaster för Jönköping either, considering their form and the difficult opposition today. I still haven't decided about this match.

Sundsvall: Central midfielder Cedergren back after suspension, he is important, for Sundsvall's defence in particular. Attacker Nermelo (23 matches, 8goals) missing, reason is playing fro Estonia's national team. Jönköping: Midfielder Karlefjärd (25/1) out, replacement Backman (5/0). I don't think this match is easy to predict, Jönköping with terrible form, lost last four matches, 2-4-7 at home, in desperate need of points. Sundsvall 3-1-1 last five, but 4-2-7 away, also in need of poinst of course. My first thought was backing Sundsvall, but when I check their remaining matches it worries me a bit, they might be ok with a draw today, and then secure their place in Allsvenskan at home to Degerfors this Sunday. A draw would not be a disaster för Jönköping either, considering their form and the difficult opposition today. I still haven't decided about this match.
Thanks G:G! A draw will be acceptable for both sides, quite agree with you. Well, do you think Jonkoping have chance to win?

Re: Sweden,Superettan 13 - 16/10 i se Jonkoping lost to them them 4:0 away during their last enounter. and with Nermelo out this could be a good spot for Jonkoping i was thinking. also attractive odds on the under 2.5. if they are content with a draw, and one of the best attackers between the two teams away for duty...

Re: Sweden,Superettan 13 - 16/10 Sundsvall won at home, 4-0, no surprise considering Sundsvall's home record this season. Jönköping can win, yes, but I don't like backing a team in such bad form and also under pressure. Under or over: No bet for me, anything can happen in this one imo.

Re: Sweden,Superettan 13 - 16/10 I may take one of my few sides today, and on the road too: Sundsvall are a poor road team, but here they play a Jonkopings side that while fighting to avoid relegation have lost their last four to Hacken, Landskrona and two of the three teams below them on the table, Falkenbergs and Osters. In the process they've scored 3 goals and given up 10. Sundsvall could possibly have their best chance to keep a clean sheet on the road (they have 0 clean sheets in 13 away games), but even if they do concede they're likely to score 2 or more, as all five of Jonkopings' recent opponents have done. Sundsvall's 1-4 loss at Sylvia last month is frightening, as is their scoring troubles away (1 in each of their last 4), but imo they should cruise today.

keep a cleansheet boys!
Jönköping not creating much at all, looking good for ya, but you never know... IFK Norrköping -0.25 @ 1.91 Two teams with nothing to play for, but Örgryte's situation makes this bet interesting imo: They still miss 6 players, including their best goalscorer Fagerberg, now also gk Last questionable. Örgryte are 0-1-4 their last five matches, they are preparing for next season and trying players that will surely stay. Norrköping have been so and so, but still have won 3/5 latest, no new injuries. Norrköping clearly the better team, should have at least 50% chance vs this version of Örgryte imo.