Golf - (Alfred Dunhill/Texas Open)

Hey guys, please move this topic onto Other Sports section cos for some unknown reason my computer won't let me post topics on USA/Other Sports section but i can on any other section of forum!!!:lol:lol thanks:ok GOLF Alfred Dunhill: ERNIE ELS @ 10/1 Stan James E/W Top 10 Finish @ 9/10 Skybet Has been playing well since August, came close in PGA Championship and played very well last week in Presidents Cup last week. The last time he won was on a links course last December the South African Open, and had and performend very well at The Open in July. Never won this event, but has been 2nd before and was 5th last year. Always plays his best golf on links courses. Top 10 finish looks a cert 9/10 odds. BRADLEY DREDGE @ 33/1 Coral e/w Had two good runner up finishes last month and was 2nd top points score last week in Seve Trophy so in very good form. Finished very close at this tournament last year when in very similar form and must go close again. Always vital imo to have good links course form at this tournament. TEXAS OPEN STEVE FLESCH @ 25/1 WilliamHill e/w please tell me what WH are doing here, 7 points bigger than any other firm, wtf!! oh well i think this is a great e/w price @ 25/1. Has won twice in three months, won in an absolute canter two weeks ago, the field were in no danger at all of getting near him in final two days. Playing with lots of confidence right now and this fall series tournaments are so weak the in form players should easily find themselves towards the top of the leaderboard.