** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UEFA Cup - matches 02/10 - 04/10

Tulenos

Re: UEFA Cup - matches 02/10 - 04/10

GALATASARAY today, we will play in ali sami yen stadium.. here is hell.. every famous clubs know this.. and galatasaray will play with their spectators second time in this seoason... they will be so hot.. nonda, lincoln, ümit, arda,linderoth.. i think it is the best squad.. there is no chance for sion.. pick; galatasaray wins (banker) 1.25 galatasaray -1 handicap; 1.7 over 2.5 goals; 1.6 betsson
I am seriously thinking of galatasaray too.Sion will surely be overawed by the atmosphere in ali sami yen as they are not a big team.The last statement you made is what i do not agree,in uefa cup anything can happen and we have seen it many times.The chances for sion looks slim yes but they still are with a shout after scoring three goals at home.I will be waiting before kick off to place my bet on galatasaray.:ok

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Cup - matches 02/10 - 04/10 Braga-1.25 1.76@Pinnacle Hammarby are in bad shape right now. Both first team goalies injured. They've signed a new one, but that guy has only played one full game the last year and that was with Gunnilse in the swedish 4th division. Braga need to win the game and there's a big difference in class between the portugese league and Allsvenskan. I expect them to win by at least a couple of goals.

Advice please can i do an accumulator say 6 teams and blackburn to qualify as a double??? Teams for me tonight (don't trust uefa 2nd legs but will have a sporting accy on) Everton AEK Panionios Leverkusen Spartak Moscow Bayern I want to add in Balckburn to qualify can this be done?
Yes

Re: UEFA Cup - matches 02/10 - 04/10 After two bad days I hope to "get back on track" today. My picks for today: Belenenses-Bayern Bayern are again the clear favourites but like in the 1st leg I think the odds look good for Belenenses. I expect coach Jorge Jesus to have his team play for the 0-0 in the 1st half, not taking any risks and play only looking for a Bayern mistake in which they can score (he said that 1-0 could be enough to beat Bayern...later in the penalty shootout). Bayern will be without keeper Oliver Khan and striker Miroslav Klose. My picks:

Re: UEFA Cup - matches 02/10 - 04/10 Anothorsis v Tottenham (2) Erciyesspor v Atletico Madrid (2) Hacken v Spartak Moscow (2) Belenenses v Bayern (2) Fiorentina v Groningen (1) Braga v Hammarby (1) Have that as an accumulator at odds of about 9. I think each of those teams 'should' win as they have more class than their respective opponents and have proved their ability against opponents in the first leg. With Braga their home record has in the past been fantastic and if Hammarby are missing keepers then excellent chance for them to record a strong victory. Spurs may rest players due to their heavy first leg win but they still ought to be able to do enough to secure victory. Bayern are bang on form but had narrow home win in first leg. Really think they will go for victory and with their attacking options of the likes of Klose, Toni and Ribery... if all three are fit then they should have more than enough to put this game beyond all reasonable doubt. Stakes are 1/10 as per with every acca but I do think there is strong chance that this bet can record victory. :-) GL to everyone with bets, let's just hope there is more sleeping done tonight than after yesterday's games!

Re: UEFA Cup - matches 02/10 - 04/10 Everton also not to win Lost 2 men due to red card in 1st leg. Also Metalist can afford to lose by one goal or by scoring one, they are almost guaranteed. Possible for 2-0, 4-1, 3-0. But I think unlikely. what are you trying to say here? :unsure Metalist lost 2 men due to red card in 1st leg and they can not afford to lose and only can afford to draw 0-0 to go further, any other draw (except 1-1 which would mean extra time and penalties) or loss would mean the everton advances in the competition.. Now I am really confused with your post, especially with the predicted results. 4-1 win for Metalist? :eek anyway :hope

Re: UEFA Cup - matches 02/10 - 04/10 personally like Everton to advance to next round and Braga win tonight, but before I bet my money, is there anyone who follows the Portuguese league here? Any information about Braga´s current form (problems)?

Re: UEFA Cup - matches 02/10 - 04/10 Agree that Blackburn look like a good bet. Was hoping to get some confirmation that Dnipro offer the best value of the night. Aberdeen have no recent European pedigree, are playing average at best and I think that they will lose by 2 goals based on Dnipro being a decent home team. Anybody got any news from closer to Dhipro ? Thanks - big double for me pending good news about Dnipro

Re: UEFA Cup - matches 02/10 - 04/10 Hi all, think Im going to go for a Dnipro - Aberdeen draw tonight. I watched the first game at Pittodrie and Aberdeen were unlucky not to have taken at least a 2 goal lead into this second leg ( noted had they had more clinical finishing in front of goal they would have won the game ). I was not overly impressed with the Ukranian side, they had one or two decent threats coming from the likes of playmaker Sergiy Nazarenko and Jaba Kankava but over all nothing to concerning for the dons defence. I know it will be a different game in the Ukraine but I just think 4.10 is great value. I may also have a flutter on the dons win at 8.00 as I believe they may have a change of form in front of goal Good luck with all bets David ( well done the hoops last night ):cheers

What was the first leg score in the Villereal match? I really fancy them as my tip for the night. Currently lying 2nd in La Liga and playing some very good football. Should be no problems at all tonight.
The score was 4-1 to the yellow submarines hope that helps :ok

Re: UEFA Cup - matches 02/10 - 04/10 My sure bets:Fiorentina,Dnipro,Basel,Zaragoza,Blackburn and Galatasaray.All other games are less sure,like everton,panionios or even tottenham after 6-1 at home,on those games draw is more fair result.On the other side twente at home looks like good bet with high value 2.55,getafe is bad away twente strong at home im sure hat twente will not loose this game.I dont belive that all english teams will qualify for next round,yes england league is for me best in europe,but everton dont have so good result and blackburn is is now far from uefa league after first defeat.Larissa have good attackers in bakayoko and clayton so if they score once blackburn needs 4 goals!!!At the end i heard that empoli isnt so intrested for uefa so ods for zurich dropped.Now odds are around 1,6-1,7 and before two days 1,95.Small stakes on Zurich and twente and my sure tips already wrote.

lol, the pressure is all on me now. :cry Good luck, the research that I've done backs up the claim that these guys should win. Fingers crossed.
No pressure mate i done them in a low low stakes accy for a bit of fun and hopefully a small win...leading into saturdays busy day . Have a good one tonight Adam:drums

Re: UEFA Cup - matches 02/10 - 04/10 hammarby won first leg 2-1 but it demonstrated to be bad team and the best player scored two goals, in this game it goes to be different and braga goes to show the existing superiority between two teams. cesar peixoto is the bad defense player and not playing second leg, the good news for this game. My Prediction is: Sporting Braga To Win To Nil a 2.20 Gamebookers :D :D :D more in: http://apostasdesportivas.apostaganha.pt/

Re: UEFA Cup - matches 02/10 - 04/10 I will take Aek Athens pick 3.4 at winunited.com fair to me... A team named Salzburg doesn't exist for me as i saw it in Athens and without Zickler and Kovac. And panionios too.Very good solid team(Linen has done a great job).Sochaux still trying to find their "steps".The stadium will be full i think panionios can take another win 2.2 at winunited. And the "bomb" of the night with great great risk Larissa at 17.00 They totally dominated the first match in Greece.(very difficult but everything is possible in football). furthermore i like the tremble Everton,Odense,Copenhagen : Everton need win or draw 2-2,3-3 etc.I think this time they'll win. Odense because they are a good hime team but their job will be difficult as Kulic and husek are back from suspension for the Sparta but i still believe in them.Full stadium here too. Copenhagen a great scandinavian team with good squad.Home win for me as Lans cares more for the Ligue 1 and will have some first team players out.

Re: UEFA Cup - matches 02/10 - 04/10 A couple of bets for me tonight! Dnipro H/T & F/T @ 5/4 on Skybet :$ Dnipro (-2) to win the Handicap corner count @ Evens also on Skybet. :ok The Dons have struggled to score goals all season and being Aberdeen born and bred doesn't prevent me from backing against them - I hope I'm wrong but I fear they could get a hiding tonight!:cry Good luck all TQM

Re: UEFA Cup - matches 02/10 - 04/10 Will definately be having a play on everton tonight. I am actualyl feeling very confident about the game which is unusual. Metalist did play some ok football at goodison in the first leg and must not be underestimated but everton will be wiser from that first leg and will know a lot more about the opposition. Also Arteta will be back on penalties for the blues so no need to worry bout that :tongue2 Odds around 2.00 are good for me!

A couple of bets for me tonight! Dnipro H/T & F/T @ 5/4 on Skybet :$ Dnipro (-2) to win the Handicap corner count @ Evens also on Skybet. :ok TQM
1-1 Final Score...great result for the Dons...happy to lose that bet!:nana 10-2 on corners to Dnipro so no loss or gains!:ok Time for a beer!:cheers TQM

After two bad days I hope to "get back on track" today. My picks for today: Belenenses-Bayern Bayern are again the clear favourites but like in the 1st leg I think the odds look good for Belenenses. I expect coach Jorge Jesus to have his team play for the 0-0 in the 1st half, not taking any risks and play only looking for a Bayern mistake in which they can score (he said that 1-0 could be enough to beat Bayern...later in the penalty shootout). Bayern will be without keeper Oliver Khan and striker Miroslav Klose. My picks: It always feels good to "get back on track" :ok. :cheers JC

hammarby won first leg 2-1 but it demonstrated to be bad team and the best player scored two goals, in this game it goes to be different and braga goes to show the existing superiority between two teams. cesar peixoto is the bad defense player and not playing second leg, the good news for this game. My Prediction is: Sporting Braga To Win To Nil a 2.20 Gamebookers :D :D :D more in: http://apostasdesportivas.apostaganha.pt/
Braga 4 - 0 Hammarby :gimme