Ascot 29/9

jtw1

Would be nice to get back on the winning track so let's put faith in VENTURA in the 2.00 ASCOT . Going by the stats for the last 9 runnings we should be looking for a 3y-old [ 8 wins] NOT FAV [ 1win] ODDS UNDER 11/1 [ 8 wins] Carrying 9:00 or UNDER [ 8 wins] Drawn 10 or lower [ 8 wins ] Which leaves us with the first 3 in the RP betting forecast and from those the predicted SOFT going should suit VENTURA best of all [ thats the theory ;)]

Re: Ascot 29/9 4.10 Excellent Art (nap), Vital Equine to place Darjina has been the hot fav all week but now the rain has come it's def a big negative for this filly who recieves weight all round, only defeat in her career came over c&d at Royal Ascot when similar conditions if there was no rain about I would be a favour of her but now I think she has to be oposable. Dunelight is going to set the pace no doubt which Excellent Art will sit at the back and pounce late under Spencer goes on the ground and won over c&d in the St james stakes. Has DOM held on that race and dispite 2nd lto against Ramonti didn't get a clear run and hopefully should be able to come out on top in the rematch. Ramonti is another with a question mark about the ground for me. With the rain that has come it's def opened this race up much more so looking for some value one might also nick a place is Vital Equine 2nd in the 2000 guineas, 6th in the Irish version coming back from a break goes well fresh and loves soft going could be one to get in the placings.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.