** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

"For Last Time's Sake"

I'm going to start a new system, which is totally untried, although the underlying logic seems to make some sense to me. The only criteria for selection is that there must have been a corresponding fixture last season, which the home side failed to win, although the away side escaped a loss only by good fortune. I will decide whether the home side should have won by referring to shot stats for the match. I have not decided yet whether I will be going with the AH or DNB, although I think I will be avoiding straight wins, due to my preference. Initially, I will be limiting selections to Eng Prem, but, time permitting, I might expand the system to include other leagues for which the data is available to me. Selections will be home sides only. I will also be applying a "filter" to exclude any bets of which I simply do not like the look, although I will try to note these in the thread anyway. Initial bank will be 100 units and all bets will be 1 unit, although I will be using a plateau staking system. At every 10 point increase to the bank, stakes will be increased to 1% of bank. It's a bit of a paper trail at this stage, but I will be putting down very small stakes on any selections. Follow them at your peril, but I certainly wouldn't advise anybody to be investing anything at this stage. Initial selections will be posted up later in the week. Any comments or suggestions will be gratefully received. :ok

Re: "For Last Time's Sake" OK, well it's time to get this show on the road. 4 bets selected for this week. They are:

Chelsea Fulham 1 (0) 1.12 BlueSq
Man City Newcastle 1 (0) 1.62 BlueSq
Everton Middlesbrough 1 (0) 1.360 BlueSq
Wigan Liverpool 1 (0) 5.000 B365
(Sorry for any dodgy formatting) All bets are 1 unit, so bank is: Starting bank: 100 units Current Bank: 96 Outstanding: 4 Profit/Loss: 0 Yield: 0%

Re: "For Last Time's Sake"

Chelsea Fulham 1 (0) 1.08 BlueSq :\
Man City Newcastle 1 (0) 1.62 BlueSq:lol
Everton Middlesbrough 1 (0) 1.360 BlueSq:lol
Wigan Liverpool 1 (0) 5.000 B365:(
So the 4 bets returns 3.98. Could be worse, I suppose. Starting bank: 100 units Current Bank: 99.98 Outstanding: 0 Completed bets 4 Profit/Loss: -0.02 Yield: -0.005%

• 2 weeks later...