** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Beverley 26/09/07

Carl

Re: Beverley 26/09/07 2.00 Beverley Shocking race this but two take my eye at bigger prices than the leading principles, and in these longer races at Beverley stalls one and two have thrown up a good number of winners. Namarian has shown some ability over this course and distance and can turn things around with Ellies Faith based on the showing 2 starts ago. Namarian was a length behind in 2nd to Ellies Faith and undoubtably had a harder draw than Ellies Faith has that day. Has a good jockey booking today which is suggesting something and a 5 lbs pull on Ellies Faith gives this horse a great chance. The other horse is actaully Ellies Faith, after beating Namarian over the course and distance and racing close to the pace rather than off it, this can always pay dividends at a track like Beverley, Isnt drawn too well, but is running off a capable weight today with a jockey booked who scored on her the last time she won. 3.00 Beverley Philharmonic runs here for the Richard Fahy stable and you always have to watch for this trainer when he sends runners to this track as he has an excellent strike. Today this can be said also about this horse, last year was placed in a listed event and has won well over this course and distance afew times in the past, from a mixture of draws. Proven on the track and for the jockey, big run expected, now dropped back to class 3 conditions stakes. 3.30 Beverley Again over this distance is pays to be up with the pace or to lead. One horse for me that fits the bill today is Dane O'Neill's mount for Henry Candy, Kashmir Lady. Now this horse has was tried over 7f and ran a great race. Connections then thought the horse would get further and they wasnt far wrong, again finishing a close 2nd and 4th Respectively only losing these races when entering the final 100yards, but the horse likes to take it up over a furlong out and can lead. Last time out was clear that the horse dwelt at the start and if breaking away today will be in the mix, solid claims imo. 4.30 Beverley Close up and tracking the leaders is a great tactic over this distance, one that fits my bill is Deadline who will like being brought to this track that is stiffer than ones raced in previous flop races. Has won before when tracking the leaders and today can do the same from a good high draw which is what we are looking for at the track. Two that could get in the mix now dropping back to this class are Shonning Star, now back in class and trip and also Fealeview Lady, who ran a good race tracking the leaders at Yarmouth and has a good draw also, but i will stick with Deadline. 5.00 Beverley I tend to not play Amatuer races but Richard Fahy steps his horse to this trip today and has an ideal draw here, tentative selections goes to Alberts Story.

Re: Beverley 26/09/07 not a very good card at my local track (bev) today but I'll still be there .I do not like the look of the 2.00 race but may side with geoges flyer as it is top rated and the trainer jock combo won this race in 05. I'll pass in the 2.30. In the 3.00 race I'll agree with others who have tipped up Philharmonic ,course and distance winner his time of year trainer and jock combo have had a double on this card in 05 06 and looks laid out for this.Pass the 3.30.The 4.00 looks between four horses the Johnston horse will try to make all but may be taken on by reel buddy blaze, soi'llgo for Formation to come from behind ridden by thatmanagain .In the 4.30 my choice is Lord theo although drawn badly will lead and may not get caught ,Littmoden has agood strike rate for 3yo races here. In the last race of 2007 here I'm going for mick easterbys (other horse) PERTEMPS NETWORKS this horse has done nothing on the track but was a massive gamble last time it was due to run but was withdrawn just before racetime!!! it is only top price 6/1 this morning which sugests the bookies are running scared if the money comes on course follow it if it drifts go for a saver on the obvious top course trainers horse alberts story.

Re: Beverley 26/09/07 apologies. running really well all year. unlucky not to have won more. Is creeping up the weights but this is a slight drop in grade, and is most likely to run his race. can drop in from stall 7, track the leaders and with a smaller field than usual, is more likely to get the gaps and pounce late.

Re: Beverley 26/09/07 nice 1 guys with philharmonoic had a nice few quid on and cheered it on like a good un,problem was had a guy giving me the dead eye,2 mins later he came over to me and shown me his slip £1000 e/way on bond city came 2nd he got his money back what more does he want :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol ps just have a question before i backed philharmonic i noticed it was declared at hamilton in the 2.40 yesterday,but was pulled out with a vets certificate,apparently if thats the case as to wait 14 days before it can run again,i suppose it cant be true as it run and won today. was just wondering if any of you guys no the ruling on this? would be grateful of your input :ok