** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis ATP & WTA 24.09-30.09

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventRadwanska - Azarenka
SelectionAzarenka
Strength10/10
Date24/09/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.61 (Back)
ReasoningYou must be kidding me :) Radwanska such a big favourite against Azarenka...no way.Imho this is more like 50/50 match.Both players good on hardcourts.And I really don't see such a big difference in abilities as bookies do.They played against each other last year at Wimbledon and Radwanska won 7:5 6:4.That was not an easy match for her at all and today should be similar.

Re: Tennis ATP & WTA 24.09-30.09

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventFognini - Dev Varman
SelectionDev Varman
Strength10/10
Date25/09/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.85 (Back)
ReasoningKind of blind guess as I really don't know how this Dev Varman guy plays but come on...he can't be that bad to be rated as such underdog against Fognini who is barely even playing on hard and his favourite surface is clay.Dev Varman is playing on his own soil and will surelly give his best to impress the crowds and win this one.I'm going to give it a try :)

Re: Tennis ATP & WTA 24.09-30.09 Hi guys, following picks for tomorrow: WTA TOUR, GUANGZHOU OPEN, CHINA JI TO D SONG @ 2.76 at betfair With 2:1 H2H to Ji, I don't see why Song is a favorite in this one. Surely, her ranking is lower but she played just 10 singles tournaments in 2007, specializing on doubles (and winning doubles titles). Song played an entire year in singles and has a low ranking of 331. Looks like a value bet at 2.5+ odds.

Re: Tennis ATP & WTA 24.09-30.09

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventGolovin - Ivanovic set hc
SelectionGolovin +1.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date28/09/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.68 (Back)
ReasoningToday I've decided to go with Tati.She is in top form winning Portoroz tournament last week and this week at Luxembourg she is also great.Easy wins over Cirstea and Schiavone speaks for itself.Ivanovic on the other hand is playing her first tournament after US Open and she was not that impressive in her first match against Kremer.Of course she won in two sets but that was not an easy match for her at all.She had to defend 10 break points...H2H is 5:1 for Ivanovic.But most recent meeting played this year on clay at Amelia Island was won by Golovin 6:4 3:6 6:4.And when they were playing on indoor hard their matches were always tough.Golovin is well suited for that kind of surface so I will go for at least one set won by her against Ivanovic today.I wanted to back straight Tatiana win but Ivanovic is always dangerous and she can win this match easilly if Golovin will have a bad day.So I will go with much safer bet.