Equador - Yugoslavia

Guest lorimer18

Guest lorimer18

Equador - Yugoslavia odds for this game are very good, but the game is for avoiding. I do not know Equador situation, but Yugoslavia is without key players in attack. Yugoslav attack is made from 3 not very good players Mijatovic (God knows when he played last club match), Bronovic from small club in Montenegro (average player who could maybe play in Greek second division or something) and first scorer of the league Djuraskovic (good player but from small club, this is his debut, and he scores almost all his goals on home ground). Defence is normal and midfield with Stankovic from Lazio back in squad. Also couple of players from Partizan in miedfield again. They are very week and I do not think that they can make something in non fixed matches. Well as far as I am concerned, adventage is on Equador side but draw is possible. Big adventage for Equador is USA based match. It will be very difficult for Yugoslavs to prepare them selves after 12 hours time diffrence in one day. Hungary - Croatia I think it is possible Croatia win. Maybe some Croatians can help us with this one. Free Betting Picks and Competition

Guest Accaman

Equador - YU Last two Yugoslavia`s friendly games: Mexico - YU 1 : 2 Played in USA! Brazil - YU 1 : 0 YU played very well in Brazil Having said that, being Yugoslavian myself I don`t like to bet on us. We can beat anybody on our day or lose against anybody. Well we even drew twice against Slovenia in qualifiers.That`s how bad we can be. On serious side I think tomorrows game can easily finish in draw. My advice is stay away!

Guest Croat23

Hungary-Croatia This match is good for avoiding... It looks like Croatia will play with B team, only Kovac N., Jarni, Vugrinec, Olic, Maric (Schalke) can be considered as one of the travelers in the world cup. So with this team I dont know how will Croatia play. Hungary team is not known, and if they play with their full team then we should avoid this bet. Anyway Croatia is good to bet on under 2.5 goals, Croatia with great defence but they just can't score. So my prediction here is risky away win ( Croatia ) and a cover bet draw, but my bet for this match is - under 2.5 goals.

Guest istefano

Re: Hungary-Croatia my opinion is bet on croatia becouse team B is very good and Tomislav Maric (wolfsbourg best stiker) and Ivica Olic (best Croatian striker who score gol against Bosnian nad hercegovian) will destroyed Hungary who is lose 3 time in frendley games and '94 hungary-croatia 2:2 ; '96 croatia-hungary 4:1 ,croatian have best defense in europe and whit this attack victory is very close.

Guest Croat23

Re: Hungary-Croatia so far so good for everyone who bet on Croatia... 0:2 halftime, Croatia plays very well and there s no chance they can loose this one...

Guest MortyUk

Re: Hungary-Croatia Ive had a largish wager on Ecuador to take this one. They are playing in New Jersey ( The States ) and I think Yugoslavia will struggle to adapt. Looking at the Yugoslav squad I can only see Stankovic ( Lazio ) and Mijatovic ( Fiorentina?? ) who are recognised players from outside of their homeland. I doubt this will be enough experience to overturn an Ecuador team who are preparing seriously for the World Cup - I dont think there team has been announced yet -there maybe places up for grabs??? Ecuadors last International in New Jersey they comfortably beat Bulgaria 3 - 0, this only being a couple of months ago. I agree with the earlier post that the Yugoslavs on there day are a force, but without players like Mihaijovic, Milosevic and Kezman I cant see them getting a result. Im going with an Equaudor win, they were 6/4 at Bet365 earlier in the week, i heard that they have dropped to around 7/5 but this is still good odds imo. Ecuador Half time/ Full time is a 7/2 shot. MortyUk

Guest MortyUk

Re: Ecuador v Yugo I just read that on Planetfootball.com, lol. Sorry, i was assuming due to the fact i hadnt heard about it. Well, i still think Ecuador will walk this one mate. MortyUk

Guest MortyUk

Re: Equador - Yugoslavia Close match, the Yugoslavs proved me wrong. Still, a close 1 - 0 win for Equador, shame they scored it in the second half. Still, small profit made. MortyUk