Paddy Power - Free Seat to 2008 Irish Open

avongirl

I presume that's a lot of hours, but thought it was worth posting up in case anyone is interested in trying... Be a VIP and Go Free... Our generosity knows no bounds, well, it does, but we aren't going to tell you what they are. Suffice to say we are VERY generous and we are now giving you the chance to get yourself a FREE seat at the 2008 Irish Open by simply playing on the site. With our new VIP Go Free promotion , if you are a high roller and can notch up 750,000 Paddy Points* playing on paddypowerpoker.com we will give you the golden ticket of poker - €4,500 seat at the Irish Open. Not even Willy Wonky was giving away that much! *Players who meet this requirement will be automatically awarded a ticket without losing any of the Paddy Points they have earned. If you can't rack up that many points don't despair, we've got tons of qualifiers running every day to greatest poker game on the planet! Check out the schedule... Check out more on our VIP Go Free promotion! **Venue for Irish Open 2008** We are also very proud to announce Citywest Hotel as the venue for the €3 Million Guaranteed Irish Open. Citywest Hotel is Ireland's premier Conference, Leisure and Golf Resort and has been handpicked to ensure the greatest comfort and craic for all participating players. The weeklong festival of poker will take place over Easter Weekend from 19th to 24th March 2008. Find out more at www.irishpokeropen.com

Re: Paddy Power - Free Seat to 2008 Irish Open

So how do you have to play to get to 750' date='000?[/quote'] :lol:lol:lol Next to impossible - Ive been playing 50c/$1 and $1/$2 for about 4-5 months Total points to date.... 10,071 That means Id have to play 74 times MORE hands than I do at the moment and hopefully still present a profit ;)

Presumably you get more points for higher buy in though' date=' rather than increasing the number of hands. So maybe playing at $50/100 for about the same time you could be close. :unsure[/quote'] For cash games Paddy Points are earned as follows:
RAKE TAKEN PER HAND PADDY POINTS PER HAND
$0.25 to $0.50 cnt_star.gif
$0.51 to $1.00 cnt_star.gifcnt_star.gif
$1.01 to $1.50 cnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gif
$1.51 to $2.00 cnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gif
$2.01 to $3.00 cnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gif
$3.01 to $5.00 cnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gif
For Tournaments Paddy Points are earned as follows:
TOURNAMENT FEES PADDY POINTS PER HAND
$1 cnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gifcnt_star.gif
Or in basic terms 75,000 raked hands on $2/$5 or so!!! :lol:lol:lol

Re: Paddy Power - Free Seat to 2008 Irish Open Sorry to infiltrate people but I found your thread and thought I might help clear up any queries on this promo. Firstly let me introduce myself. I am the head of poker at PPP, I am not here to shill or anything as underhand and tacky but when I find a thread about us that has some questions I like to inform where I can. This promo as you can see is aimed at high rollers. The ticket is attainable but only to what is the equivalent of our top VIP tier. There is no trick to it, it is what it says. You reach the target point threshold and we buy you into to the Irish Open 2008. The point accrual that is printed above while correct is not necessarily so in this promotion. Because in our VIP programme when you move up VIP Tiers you accrue points faster the point accrual in this thread is Level 1 (standard) and anyone going for the ticket would be VIP 6 after one month so the point accrual would be much faster. I am not sure how you guys are on url posting so to be on the safe side Ill just tell you that the info for point accrual in our VIP program is on our site. In addition to the ticket as you would have to be VIP you would also be eligible for all the benefits of VIP this does not replace the existing benefits it is on top of the benefits. Anyhoop I hope that helps clear up some of the questions. There is no doubt that this is a lofty goal! However if one was to play at high stakes then it is attainable, what I mean is, it's not pie in the sky like! Thanks for listening, love the forum, keep up the good work! Cheers Nikki Newman Head Of Poker paddypowerpoker.com

welcome to the forum pitboss :ok .but do you like us enough to put something on for us :rollin:rollin:rollin
:D of course! Have you oodles of members? Would you like an ickle freeroll! I can most definitely arrange a private tournament for you. Maybe one of you can PM me and I can sort it out. Give and Take, absotively I whole-heartedly agree.

Re: Paddy Power - Free Seat to 2008 Irish Open I might have dreamt this but wasn't there a freeroll open to everyone with the winner getting a seat at the Irish Open? I ask because i remember a post about it under tournies ages ago and i reggd for it, but totally forgotten about it since.... i assume i missed it then ... :unsure Hey Nikki BTW :ok

We held a $1 buyin tournament in which the prize was a ticket to launch online qualifiers for the event. BTW thank you all for the warm welcome :notworthy
No idea then :unsure But cheers for the quick reply :ok BTW i'm a very loyal PP customer, you're the only place i make sports bets and i often play poker on PPP, my username is 27Nade. Fishing? Moi? Yes. ;)