Saturday's International Friendlies

Guest KennyEire10

Guest Accaman

frendlies It`s still 0:0. Nigeria might score which I doubt very much. But can somebody explain it to me, why the hell we bet on this friendlies. We all know they are not going to try their hardest, they will have many subs,etc...and we still bet on them. We are all crazeeee!

Guest leggat

Re: frendlies At last they have scored and the Germans are 3-1 up. The Italy squad looks very strong and they have took a lot of subs with them: Heres the Italy line up: G 1. Buffon D 13. Nesta D 5. Cannavaro D 3. Maldini D 4. Coco M 8. Gattuso M 14. Di Biagio M 6. Zanetti M 19. Zambrotta F 21. Vieri F 9. Inzaghi, F SUBS: Toldo Abbiati Iuliano Materazzi Panucci Di Livio Doni Tommasi Totti Del Piero Delvecchio Montella

Guest milmark

Re: frendlies Nigeria [1 - 0] Jamaica 48' [1 - 0] James Obiorah I hope that Nigerians will suceed to win this game so we can take our money back(X-1) P.S.we wanted to believe that we can find easy money with the game that looked very promising

Guest Accaman

frendlies I like Italy too. @2.5 with WH is too good to be true. I`m surprised nobody mentioned Italy before. Czech are missing few players (Nedved) and are generaly c*ap. Montela is pissed off for being only a substitute, so he`s gonna score two when he comes on in second half. Can`t see Czech score. I did acca : Italy @2.5 Banfield @1.7 New England @2.4 (Justin O recomendation, see USA thread) Acca @10.2 x £10 PS. Roosendaal just scored :o )

Guest andy7777

nigeria fielding a mickey-mouse side 1st half crap, jamaica had a goal 1 ft over the line disallowed, game was all jamaica's... 2nd half several nigerian subs come on and they go 1 goal up, no big names at all in the nigerian side, seems they are willing to cruise this one... another one bites the dust re: ht/ft, it's on talksport in the uk re: updates still 1 -0 to nigeria at 85 minutes with lots of spliffs in the air according to a most relaxed commentator!!!!!!!

Guest Yorkshire Gambler

Re: Germany The Austrians have scored a 2nd. This is all my ticker needs after the nigeria farce...

thank god Know exactly what you mean guys, must have been at least 6 minutes of injury time, was crapping myself. I broke 2 of my rules with this match, never bet on friendly matches, and never bet when drunk. slapped a £100 on this last night, which is a fairly big bet for me. On reflection, not worth the fear I've just went through.

Guest Yorkshire Gambler

Re: thank god With you on this one foolsgold. Slapped £100 on aswell. The riskd were greater than the rewards, and the emotions I went through during that game toaught me two things: 1) Best to avoid friendly matches 2) Dont bet massive for little reward, however "likely" the outcome may seem.

Guest Taco

The beast of friendlies.... Seems as though a lot of the outsiders in these friendlies are winning! Nigeria @ Ireland, Paraguay @ Sweden, Belgium @ France, Czech Rep v Italy, Ukraine v Yugoslavia.... As for the USA it does seem they have played one friendly too many is it really necessary to play this many games prior to a World Cup?? It seems the sides playing too many friendlies are the ones with all the injury problems. Poland are suffering too and Belgium if their not careful...

Guest milmark

Re: The beast of friendlies.... What a great second goal for Belgium, and a good motivation for the world cup. It seams that France has got some problems