Saturday's International Friendlies

Guest KennyEire10

Guest milmark

Re: Saturday's International Friendlies The odd on Nigeria is 1,55. I think that this is very good odd and I will bet on Nigeria. Cheers

Guest ezpunt

Re: Saturday's International Friendlies This match being played in London....so Jamaica fresh from a five goal thrashing by USA have to overcome jet lag and face a confident Nigeria....I'm on Nig/Nig...just looking for the best odds!!!

Guest andy7777

me too though i got burned big time by ireland v nigeria i've just done a 100 quid double nig/nig ht/ft (2) + holland (2.25) = 4.5 w.shills I think I'll do another straight nigeria win, maybe a +2 goals option if I can get it, still a little dubious about holland, although they should have the motivation to prove a point or two and i feel the usa will not want to mix it at all...

Guest leggat

Re: me too Nigeria V Jamaica I don't think Jamaica have a chance of scoring and half time/full time in favour of Nigeria seems very safe. USA V Holland If Holland have plenty of injurys them maybe they'll play a few youngsters who may be keen to impress. I think there's doubt. Holland/Holland @ 3/1 USA/USA @ 4/1 USA/Holland @ 25/1 You do not appear to be an affiliated site, so please remove the link .If you wish to become affiliated please contact Ollie. I have not taken any further action as your posts in themselves are informative,and you are new to this forum. You may post information about the site in non affiliates forum in the meantime.

Guest andy7777

i agree with you leggat but i'm taking a different tack to rob the bookies... here it is again... ... remember jamaica just lost 5-0 to the usa, they are flying in, jet-lagged, game to play tomorrow (sat) in London, against a nigeria growing in confidence after beating (!!!!!!!) ireland 2-0... so it's my guess that nig will get a bunch of goals in and maybe concede one max... so I've gone 100 quid double nig/nig ht/ft (2-1) and holland to win against the usa (2.25-1) makes 4.5 also a 200 double, nigeria + german wins, pays 1.91 to cover the correct score option... austria are pretty useful but should be no problem to a germany who are highly embarassed about being beaten by wales... i passed on france v belgium and poland estonia though both should win (fr + po)... (actually i jys did a 25 quad for the heck of it, pays over 3) the correct score as follows, all at 25 pounds each, 6 bets... = 150 squids 4-0 19-1 4-1 19-1 5-0 41-1 5-1 41-1 6-0 81-1 6-1 67-1 i will be crying in my beer if they score more than 6, but i think they will be fully capable of it...

Guest andy7777

no money to burn its's something that paid off before on the Spain v N. Ireland 5-0 result.i betted then on 3 up to 6-0 at pretty high odds, all arbed to return 600... i see this as a similar situation with jamaica being not quite in the same league as nigeria and by all reports not wishing to hurt other teams going to the wc... that plus i thought the nig keeper was outstanding - they were in disarry but now are coming together and i feel they want another convincing win... My theory is that it's 3 bets really, Nigeria straight win is circa 1.5 so i put 400+ quid down to get 200... this way, all going well, brings in potentially 2.5k or more at the risk of 400 or so, 400 is probably 5% of my staking plan... whatever, we'll see tomorrow (today!) later, A

Guest andy7777

LOL! Cheers slick, now you tell me... but, despite all being black guys there is a serious rivalry between the africans and the carribeans...is it on sky anyone know?

Re: LOL! Worry not, Nigeria should win. I believe the British based players were also called up for the Usa game, but how many travelled, i don't know. Just imagine 10 hour flight, 18 spliffs, few cans of red stripe. Its not what i call sport enhancing drugs:D

Guest leggat

Re: LOL! Dunno if this has been mentioned but Germany have 4 Byer Leverkusen players back (including Ballack) now that the CL is over. And like you say they will be looking for revenge as the Germany gaffer has taken stick in the German press in recent weeks.

Guest MortyUk

Half time results? Nigeria stroll. Quite tempted by the odds offered on the Half time result with the Italy v Czech game. 3.6 for the Czechs and 3.4 for the Italians. Might have a quick tenner on each with something larger on the Nigeria game as cover. I cant see the Super Eagles not winning this, Was tempted by 4 - 0 and 5 - 0 Nigeria actually, 25's and 50's at Paddy Power, aint checked elsewhere. MortyUk

Guest Tristan13

Re: Half time results? Nigeria stroll. Germany might win the game but these 5 players from Leverkusen are NOT gonna play! Cheers!

Guest andy7777

a word of caution, good news and bad news... good news for HOLLAND v usa maybe bad news for NIGERIA v jamaica (and I didn't bleedin' know bazza hayles would be playing!) this from a dude a fixed odds who saw the usa jamaica game "I watched the game May 18 2002, 4:26 AM on ESPPN, USA were very good, but you can be sure there are a lots of knocks and bruises and few players unable to face Holland, Jamaica played like animals, hacking players, some shoudl have got red cards but the ref was probably being leniant as it was a freindly. USA have a good thing going though, nut I think you guys are right now, this Holand game comes too soon, and Jamaica was the wrong team to pick for a warm up!!" so he's saying this will favour holland... but i'd read reports that the jamaicans were behaving themselves when they played the usa and this was obviously not the case, so if they lose the plot at loftus rd. this evening it could either make for a tighter game than i expected, or maybe a sending off which would maybe open up the floodgates... we shall see but i think i'll cover my correct score bet a little more to be on the safe side...

Guest leggat

Re: a word Tristan13, where did you find out that the 4 or 5 Leverkusen players wouldn't play for Germany, becasue it said on a soccer site last night that they would be travelling with the side? Aww I don't know if you can't trust a dodgy website who can you trust ehh!

Guest Tristan13

Re: Word Leggat i think Accaman answered to you!I know this, from a very TRUSTWORTHY greek site! Good luck and..................................... BUST THE BOOKIES!

Guest Yorkshire Gambler

Re: ... Same for me guys, except put france in for a treble. Hopefully it will come good. Good luck to all.

Guest milmark

Re: ... I am going on Nigeria (ht/ft): 1-1, odd 2,3 And just for some insurance, I took a small bet X-1, @4.35. The game has started so good luck to all of us

Guest robstar

Hang on here. They aren't as good as they used to be. But are still from the part of the world where football skills have always been good, and can win games.