GaF's Nothing to Something thread (Current Bank €1007.85)

GaF

I need a new poker challenge!! Partially inspired by Slapdash's attempts in this thread - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41492&page=2 and thinking back to Mr V's iconic post here - How To Start Out in Poker Without Risking Your Own Cash I've decided to go back to basics and create a new Poker bankroll, Chris Fergusson style from nothing.... What can I turn nothing into and how long will it take me? With the merger between SpOdds, Sporting Bet and Paradise I've ended up with a duplicate, dormant account on Paradise (Username ValeDown :ok) - so I will use this. Balance is currently zero and I will make no deposits..... Tonights HillyTheFish freeroll and next weeks PL Freeroll give me a great chance to get off the mark :drums

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: GaF's Nothing to Something thread nice one matey - good luck :ok having had an extended summer break :eek my own poker BR is somewhat diminshed :lol, so I too am back where I started all those years ago playing the $5 STT's and 10c cash tables - and I am actually quite enjoying it as every $ counts! Damo

I need a new poker challenge!! Partially inspired by Slapdash's attempts in this thread - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41492&page=2 and thinking back to Mr V's iconic post here - How To Start Out in Poker Without Risking Your Own Cash I've decided to go back to basics and create a new Poker bankroll' date= Chris Fergusson style from nothing.... What can I turn nothing into and how long will it take me?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.